one

meili
hey sweaty 🤩🤩

jihoon
what do you want dumbass? you're literally sitting
right across me

meili
can i PLEASE express my love for soonyoung?
like
him
he
he's so beautiful 🥺🥺

jihoon
meili, sweetie
i'm trying to study here
i don't want goddamn math genius old hag bertha to beat me
with her stick again

meili
just 🥺🥺

pls he's so cute !!LOOK AT HIM ))):

pls he's so cute !!
LOOK AT HIM ))):

jihoon
average

meili
fuck you het

jihoon
i'm literally gay dumbass

meili
fuck

-

Wide open went Jihoon's mouth, letting out a huge yawn. He placed his phone to the side, looking back at the math textbook, trying to understand the problems that were given on it. "Guys, I managed to make something without burning it!" Minhyuk says, pointing to the kitchen with the widest smile on his face. "We eating decent tonight laid ease." Meili clapped her hands with joy as Jihoon scratched his head. "Hey, Minhyuk. Do you know how to solve this?" Jihoon asks, making Minhyuk roll his eyes. "Jihoon. I'm literally failing maths." He says, causing Jihoon to sulk.

"So, I invited Kihyun over. Y'all better not act like bitches." Minhyuk glares at the two. "Yes sir." The other two tiredly speak as if their soul just got sucked out. Minhyuk proceeds to set the dining table as Jihoon and Meili try and figure out what the fuck was typed all over the math textbook. The ringing noise of the doorbell erupted all throughout the house, signalling that Minhyuk's love had arrived. Minhyuk dashed to the door and swung it open, greeting Kihyun with the biggest hug he could offer.

"That's gay." Jihoon muttered, making Meili smirk. "Hey asswipes. Have you been taking care of my boy well? He was sick and I told y'all to look out for him." Kihyun says, putting his arm around Minhyuk's shoulder. "We told him to clean his own sheets if he pukes all over it." Meili lets out a brutally honest fact, making Minhyuk scoff. "Good job. I knew i could trust you." He chuckles as Minhyuk gasps with full offense. "Fuck all of you." He shook his head with a frown on his face. "I'd like that."

"Kihyun, that's disgusting." Jihoon scrunches his face with disgust. "So, y'all ready to eat?" Minhyuk asks, ignoring both Jihoon and Kihyun's statements. They all hurry up and dash their way into the kitchen, leaving Minhyuk confused. "Well that's the first time they seemed so excited about tasting my food."

After a dinner filled with short arguments and giggles, Jihoon went up to his room. Sitting on the bed, he picked up his guitar and song book, trying to put something together. 5, 10, 20 minutes passed by and Jihoon started to get quite tired. He set the guitar down, pushing the book away from him. He tossed the pen beside him before feeling his eyes droop down. He was off into dreamland.