twelve

sy
@ kwnsyng

you really started the day off by tweeting about how
much you hate me? )):
i'm sad

okay

oh come on
you look like such a sunshine but your personality
is fucking trash

holy shit
that's the first time you said something properly negative about me

oh
damn

why're you texting me,,,don't you have shit to do?

nah i'm free today
wanna hang out? 🥺🥺

no piss off

pretty please?
i'll treat you to whatever the fuck you want

you're not my sugar daddy, soonyoung

damn i really thought that would work

you thought wrong bitch

i'm super bored PLEASE

ugh fine
when? where? pick me the fuck up

y es !!
thanks ily

🤢🤢

it'll be fun stfu

if by fun you mean a nightmare, i agree

rude much?

-

After talking for a bit longer and discussing the meet-up, Jihoon drags himself up to his room and puts on something decent to make it look like he at least tried to put in some kind of effort. He fixes his bed hair and completes his outfit by picking out some shoes to wear. He takes the things he needs and throws it onto the bed, scrolling through his social media till Soonyoung texts him saying that he arrived. "Where are ya going?" Minhyuk, who was walking past Jihoon's room, stopped by to ask.

"Just out." Replied Jihoon, not taking his eyes off of his phone. "With who?" Asks Minhyuk, raising his eyebrow. "With a friend."

"And who is this-"

"Soonyoung, okay?!" Jihoon grumpily spoke, furrowing his eyebrows. "You're going out with Soonyoung? As in, you two are going out?!" He exclaimed, his eyes almost popping out of his sockets. "No, not in that way, idiot." Jihoon scoffs, not believing that Minhyuk would ever think that. "Okay he's here, bye." Jihoon got up once he saw Soonyoung's text, making Minhyuk squeal softly. "Have fun, sweetie! Make me proud!" He cheers, making Jihoon chuckle.

He quickly rushes out and finds the car Soonyoung described to him. Scurrying inside in a hurry, Jihoon was greeted by Soonyoung's blessing smile. "Hey..." Soonyoung softly greets, making Jihoon mumble the exact words back. "You look cute." He says, scanning Jihoon's outfit. "Thanks..?" Jihoon rubs his nape as Soonyoung smiles. "Where's my compliment, bitch?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You look nice, I guess." Jihoon says, finally looking at what Soonyoung was wearing. He had to admit, Soonyoung looked super soft and cuddly in his light brown sweater and black jeans. "Good enough." Soonyoung let out a quiet giggle, starting the car. "What's up with the mask though?" Jihoon asks, looking at Soonyoung. "Well I don't really wanna be recognised. Want one?" He asks, making Jihoon nod. He hands one to Jihoon, making him put it on to avoid any extra trouble.

Jihoon looks out the window as Soonyoung drove, just listening to the calming music soothingly playing in the background. "So, hawyee been doing?" Soonyoung asks, making Jihoon choke on his spit. "I don't want to sit in a car with a fucking cowboy, i'm getting the fuck out." Jihoon says, making Soonyoung chuckle. "You didn't answer my question, idiot."

"I've been doing shit." Jihoon replies, making Soonyoung raise his eyebrow. "And why is that?"

"It's because you keep bothering me, dumbass." Jihoon speaks, looking at Soonyoung with eyes that could kill. "Oh please, sweetie. We all know you love me." The brunet spoke, dragging out the 'love', teasing Jihoon. "In your dreams, sir." Jihoon scoffs. "What if I told you that you're in my dream and I'm dreaming right fucking now? Doesn't that mean you love me?"

"Stop brainfucking me, asshole." Jihoon grumbles, not wanting to deal with any more of his bullshit. Soonyoung laughs driving the car towards the entrance to an amusement park. "This was your so called surprise?" Jihoon asks, pointing at the venue. Soonyoung nods proudly, finding a place to park. "Not gonna lie, I'm fucking hyped."

"See? I knew you'd love it." He parks the car, smiling at Jihoon after doing so. "Alright, genius. Stop sucking your own dick and hurry up."

Soon, Jihoon was being dragged to each ride, one by one. "Soonyoung, my hand hurts." Jihoon grumpily spoke, glaring at Soonyoung. "Oh, oops. Lets go on this one!"

Jihoon rolls his eyes and follows Soonyoung into the queue for the ride. Once they finally got in, they decided to sit right at the front as Soonyoung wanted to experience the full fright. "These metal restrainers are squeezing my goddamn intestines."

"Oh well too bad. I'll see you at your funeral then." Jihoon chuckles, earning a light smack on the head from Soonyoung. "You're rude, asshole." Soonyoung sighed. The ride suddenly started, making Soonyoung yelp. Jihoon giggled at the boy who held the metal restrainer as tight as possible. The rollercoaster then dropped, making both of them scream their asses off. Their faces had terror written all over them as they screamed for their lives. Jihoon looked at Soonyoung who looked like he was about to cry and suddenly started to laugh uncontrollably instead of screaming.

The ride then ended as Jihoon stopped laughing to catch his breath. "You should have seen your face!" Jihoon gasped for air, making fun of Soonyoung. "Oh shut up, asshole!"

"I'll shut up if you shut up."

"Fine then, cute stuff."