twenty two

"Jihoon, you're staring at the fucking wall with heart eyes. What the fuck is up?" Meili asks, waving her hand in front of Jihoon's face. "Oh nothing." He mumbles, trying to hide his smile. "Yeah sure, I totally buy that. Come on, pussy. Tell me what happened yesterday."

"If you wanna know so badly, why don't you just ask Soonyoung?"

"You know what? I will."

-

meili
howdy brother 🤠🤠
just wanted to know what happened yesterday
because jihoon's currently staring at the wall with the
cheesiest smile on his face

soonyoung
oh,,,
he-
damn uh,,,nothing much really, just a few confessions,
kissies and flirting
nothing too bad

meili
oh my god
congrats 🥺🥺
my babies are growing too fast ):
i have truly won as a soonhoon stan
i'd like to thank the loml eunji, minhyuk,
his talented bf kihyun and lastly, myself !!
thank you for listening to my speech.

soonyoung
well,,,
damn
anyways, i gotta go so uh
tell jihoon i love him pls 🥰🥰
bye now

meili
will do !!
bye bye

-

"I'm so proud of you!" Meili exclaimed, hugging Jihoon as she did so. Jihoon simply chuckled, nodding at her. "Oh and Soonyoung said that he loves you."

"Cool." Jihoon smiled, making Meili squeal. "You're not even denying it now. Ugh, I love boyfriends!" She says, the widest smile plastered on her face. "Oh, shut up." Jihoon mumbles, scrolling through his social media. Minhyuk ran in after hearing the word boyfriends, almost tripping on his way there. "I heard boyfriends, what is going on?"

"Soonyoung."

Minhyuk teared up, walking towards Jihoon with the proudest smile on his face. "You're doing so well, I'm so proud of you." He says, engulfing Jihoon in a hug. "Thank...you?" Jihoon mumbles, getting squished around by his best friend. "Now we can go on double dates, it would be super-"

"Oh fuck no, you two would be sucking each other's faces the entire time. I'm not up of that shit. And, speaking of relationships. Meili, have you and Eunji made any progress?" Jihoon cuts Minhyuk off, making him sulk.

"Well...I'm being too much of a pussy to get anything started." Meili frowns, looking down as she spoke. "Aw, come on. It'll be fine. It's pretty obvious that you both are head over heels for each other." Minhyuk says, making Jihoon nod with approval.

"I'm sure she likes you back. The way you two look at each other says it." Jihoon says, making Meili sigh. "Perhaps I might make a move then." She says, gaining a tad bit of courage. "Yeah, that's the legend I know!" The boys shout in unison, making Meili chuckle.

"Also, Jihoon. I uh...I got this weird call this morning and all the person said was "I'm not letting him go." And then he just ended the call. I have a feeling that it's that uncle of yours." Minhyuk says as Jihoon's eyes widened. "I don't know how he got my number but I don't think this is going to end well." Minhyuk gulped, scaring Jihoon.

"Why can't he just leave me alone?" Jihoon says, feeling a lump in his throat. Meili placed her hand on his shoulder comfortingly before speaking up,

"It'll be fine, we're here for you."

-

y'all,,,i might see imfact this weekend and my heart can't stop racing
i love them so damn much and i've been wanting to see them for so long i just-

y'all,,,i might see imfact this weekend and my heart can't stop racingi love them so damn much and i've been wanting to see them for so long i just-