eleven

"Where the fuck are you?!" Meili yelled from the other side of the phone call. "That's the thing, I don't know!" Jihoon says, earning an annoyed grumble of frustration from Meili. "Please find me...it's dark and creepy here." Jihoon softly spoke, extreme tiredness taking over him. "Alright describe the place." Meili instructs, making Jihoon tell her everything.

"Alright just wait there. I think I know where you are." Meili says before Jihoon ended the call. Jihoon looked around as he waited for Meili to arrive. He felt shivers go down his spine as he noticed how empty and dull the area was. He looked above, admiring the sky. He watched the stars sparkle around the moon, it brought an aura of peacefulness to him. "There you are!" He hears Meili running towards him. "How did you even end up here?" She asks.

"Some people were pushing and i kept getting pushed till I ended up in this narrow ass path and I couldn't even find the crowd anymore." Jihoon explained, making Meili laugh. "That's what happens when you're short."

"Do you want to get killed?" Jihoon asks, shutting Meili up. "Anyways, we should get going fast. We gotta send them off." Meili says, dragging Jihoon along with her. "Who?" Jihoon asks, his face scrunching up into an expression of annoyance. "Seventeen, who else?" Meili rolls her eyes, making Jihoon sulk. Once they finally reached, Meili waved at the members along with the others around her, telling the guys to stay safe and take rest.

Jihoon felt his phone vibrate, making him check it. He raises his eyebrow at a DM he got on twitter and decides to reply to the person.

-
sy
@ kwnsyng

what're you doing here?
i thought you couldn't stand doing something like this?
damn you do like us after all huh?

who the fuck are you?

your angel, your love
muah xoxo

what the fuck
do i even know you?
m so confused

you know me sweetie
you claim you hate me but we all know you LOVE me

what,,,

-

"Soonyoung! Don't always look into your phone! Let your eyes rest!" One of the fans yelled, making Jihoon look up, only to meet eyes with Soonyoung again. He shows his phone to his side before winking, sending everyone into panic. Jihoon felt his brain scream as he realised what was happening.

He watched as all of them got into their vehicles, waving to the fans. They soon left, making everyone pack up to leave. Jihoon looked back into his phone, his hands shaking as he typed.

-
sy
@ kwnsyng

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK
eye-

ah finally im in the car so i can text
you should have seen your face, quality content
are you that starstruck by me?

you fucking wish
and also to answer your question
my friend dragged me here because she had no one
to go with

the one with the blue highlights in her hair?

yeah her
and
how the fuck did you recognise me?

i have my ways darling

yuck 🤢🤢

oh fuck you

im leaving
bye

damn you rlly out here not tryna talk to me

obviously

ouch

-

"Jihoon? Why're you acting so damn weird?" Meili asks, looking at Jihoon's face. "Nothing...let's just go." Jihoon shakes it off, walking ahead of Meili. "Come back here, you piece of shit. There's obviously something happening." Meili drags Jihoon by the back of his shirt, making him choke. He quickly goes back next to Meili and gasps for air. "Care to fill me in?"

"Don't freak out on what I'm about to tell you." Jihoon warns, making Meili nod. "He definitely noticed me and uh...he..." Jihoon mumbled before showing Meili the DM he got. He watched as Meili's eyes shook more and more every second. "Holy shit that's his personal account!" She says, making Jihoon nod. "And you decided to be super fucking mean to him." She grumpily spoke, smacking Jihoon's head. He rubbed his head with a small pout on his face as Meili held her head with disbelief.

"You lucky motherfucker."