three

"Jihoon? What's the matter? Is something wrong?" The principal asks as Jihoon sat down in front of her. "That...I may have smacked someone across the face with a guitar." He mumbles, looking down at his lap. "Fights. Everyday, Jihoon. What's going on? Why do you keep doing this?" She sighs at Jihoon's response.

"Nothing much. They just really annoy me." Jihoon says, hoping that she would accept his excuse. "I know that's a lie, Jihoon. You can't just smack someone across the face like that." She shakes her head as Jihoon anxiously held his hands. "They...keep mentioning my parents. I really can't handle it anymore. Being reminded every single day about how I was just thrown away. I can't take it any longer!" Jihoon snapped, his eyes welling up with tears.

"Why didn't you come and speak to me about this? I can help you." She asked, pitying Jihoon. "I didn't want to create extra drama, I thought i could handle it by myself. Turns out I was wrong." Jihoon explained himself, avoiding eye contact with the principal. A loud knock interrupted their conversation before the door opened. "Principal Kang! This is unacceptable behaviour! I don't get how he's still in this school!" The teacher from earlier yelled out, the beaten up boy standing beside her.

He had a huge bruise on his right cheek and had a bandage wrapped around his head, stained with a tad bit of blood. "Jihoon...that's a bit too much." She says, checking if the boy was alright. "This boy does nothing but create trouble! He could have seriously injured him lifelong!" The teacher yelled, making Jihoon sigh. "Principal Kang, it's my fault." The boy spoke up. Jihoon's eyes widened as his head shot up to look at the boy.

He looked back at Jihoon with an apologetic face before looking at the principal again. "I started it. I just...wanted to get my anger out but it didnt turn out the way I expected it to." The guy spoke softly, scaring Jihoon. Never in his life had he heard the boy speak that soft. "Youngmin...why would you do such a thing? I've always known you as a great student." The principal asked.

Youngmin gulped, looking down at the floor. "Mrs.Lee, you can leave." The principal says, making the teacher nod and close the door behind her before she left. "Youngmin, sit down." She orders, making him sit down on the seat beside Jihoon.

"I...actually relate to him in a way. I hate it so much to the point where I despise anyone who's like me. Unfortunately, that had to be Jihoon. He actually made me realise all the pent-up anger and frustration that was in both me and him. I took it out on him and today...he took it out on me," Youngmin paused to look at Jihoon, who seemed to be shocked but still avoiding eye contact.

"I just wanna say sorry for everything I've done, everything I have caused." He finishes, making Jihoon purse his lips. "Fine, I'll forgive you as long as you don't start this up again." Jihoon says, making Youngmin smile. "I promise I won't." He grinned, making the principal smile lightly. "It's great that you boys made up but you both disobeyed the school rules majorly, which means that you're going to have to be suspended for two days." She says, making Jihoon groan with annoyance.

"Great. Just great." He grumbles as Youngmin nods sadly. "You both can leave now. Take care of yourselves." She says, making the two boys get up and leave. "Jihoon, just...be careful. The other guys are still onto you for no fucking reason. Just try and don't get caught up with them." Youngmin warns as they walk. "Yeah, alright. Thanks." Jihoon lightly smiles, making Youngmin nod. "I guess I'll see you around?"

"Wow I hope not." Jihoon rolls his eyes, making Youngmin frown. "Dude, I'm just kidding. See you around." Jihoon chuckles, waving goodbye to Youngmin. The boys part away and Jihoon walks his way towards Meili who was sitting on the bench, texting someone.

"Hey, bitch." Jihoon says, startling her. "Holy fuck, you scared me." She says, her hand on her chest. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "Well i was spray painting and realised that Seventeen were here, so I stayed to wave goodbye to them. I think they're still here though." She replies, smiling widely.

"Is that so?" Jihoon asks, smirking. His eyes fall upon the bag with cans of spray paint in it. "Yeah, they're like...right there. They're so damn beautiful, oh my god!" She says, pointing at the area they were in. Jihoon nods before asking, "I feel like spray painting. I'm gonna borrow yours, okay?"

She nods as a response. He picks out a random can and walks towards the area which Meili pointed out. He puts on a mask and sneaks his way through. The guards were busy talking to one another, which gave him the perfect opportunity to sneak in. He saw the huge vehicle in which Seventeen would be in and shook his can of spray paint. "Why aren't there guards here? They're just making everything easier for me." He mumbles to himself before quietly approaching the vehicle.

He starts to paint on it, just randomly spraying on the surface. He then slowly moved on to the window and started to spray as delicately as possible. But before he could go any further, the window quickly went down, making him spray paint one of the members faces. "Soonyoung!" One of the guys yelled. Jihoon quickly dashed outside once he realised that the guards would chase after him any second from now.

He quickened his pace, jumping over the wall to hide himself behind an abandoned house. He heard the footsteps go further and further away, signalling that it was safe for him to walk his way home now. He took a shortcut way back to his house, yelling entering his ears as soon as he opened the door.

"Jihoon what the fuck have you done?!" Meili exclaimed, turning red with anger. "What?" Jihoon asks, putting down his bag. She threw his phone at him, making him catch it. He read the article, his eyes widening with every word, realising that it was about what he just did.

"Oh fuck..."