twenty one

meili
lee jihoon has turned super fucking soft
and it's all your fault

soonyoung
aren't you in class rn?

meili
yeah but uh priorities
he literally blushes every time minhyuk and i speak
about you two together
you sir, have changed that asshole

soonyoung
that's,,,cute 🥺🥺
now go before you get in trouble
get that education legend !!
and also pls tell jihoon that he's a cutie
thanks

meili
will do legend !!
and oh my god i will,,y'all are so wholesome 🥺🥺
okay bye bye

-

Jihoon sat in the cafeteria, tapping on the table as he and Minhyuk waited for Meili to arrive. When she finally did, the two rolled their eyes, showing her that they were tired of waiting. "Sorry! That history teacher wanted me to help him carry the books to his room." Meili says, sitting down and taking her food out. "Oh and also, I was texting Soonyoung in class-"

"Why?" Jihoon asked, raising his eyebrow. "Just bored. Anyways, he told me to tell you that you're a cutie." She says, looking at Jihoon, making Minhyuk quietly squeal. "That's super cute!" Minhyuk pouted, not being able to handle the cuteness. "Oh god, he just...can't stop, huh?" Jihoon asks, trying to hide his smile. "Look at him picking at his food like a school girl." Minhyuk chuckles, making Jihoon scoff, offended at what Minhyuk said. "Lee Jihoon, Principal Kang wants to speak to you." One of the teachers inform, walking up to their table.

"Is it something serious?" Asked Jihoon, packing up and stuffing everything in his bag. "Not sure, she just said she has something to discuss." The teacher replied, waiting for Jihoon to get up. "Alright." Jihoon says before waving at the other two. The teacher walks away as Jihoon heads towards the principal's office. He knocks at the door before creaking it open. "Ah yes, Jihoon. Come in." The principal smiled as Jihoon sat down in front of her.

"The reason I called you here was for the music fest. Last year's one was a complete success because of you and I have to say, that was the best one we've had so far. I really need your help setting up the event this year too." The woman explained as Jihoon listened carefully. "Sure thing, just tell me the plan and i'll be on it." He smiled, feeling happy with himself for once. The two of them discussed about the event till the lunch break ended. Jihoon didn't mind losing his lunch break for the reason of music, he had a passion for it and would do anything for it.

"Thank you so much, Jihoon. You're a hero."

Those words stuck with him for the rest of the day, pushing past all of his other thoughts that would make him kinda nervous and fidgety. After the school day ended, Minhyuk, Kihyun, Meili and Jihoon walked home. The couple walking the other way to hang out at Kihyun's place while Meili and Jihoon headed to their own house.

Soon, it was nearing sunset. Soonyoung wanted to hangout with Jihoon so they decided to do exactly that. Jihoon started to get used to hanging out with him, he felt comfortable with him, he felt free with him. "Hey, cutie." Soonyoung greeted as Jihoon entered his car. "Hey, asshole." Jihoon replied, a slight smile on his face. Jihoon looks at Soonyoung before furrowing his eyebrows a little. "You look tired." Jihoon says, noticing how exhausted the boy in front of him looked.