thirty one

Jihoon walked towards the familiar house, a smile lingering on his face. He stared at the doorbell before ringing it, waiting for the door to open. The clueless boy swung the door open, only to see Jihoon give him a little wave. With a dainty gasp, Soonyoung happily pulled his boyfriend into a warm hug. "I missed you so much, bub..."

Jihoon chuckles softly as Soonyoung walks him in, not breaking the hug. Shutting the door behind him, he pulls back, taking a look at Jihoon's injured face. Jihoon could see the worry on his face and gave him a soft smile to let him know that he was alright. "You should've told me you're coming, I could've picked you up." Soonyoung says, running his hand through Jihoon's hair. "That's fine, I just wanted to see you."

"Oh, what happened to 'Anti-Soonyoung'?" Soonyoung asks, a slight smirk playing around on his face. "Well...I missed having someone to hate." Jihoon smiled slyly, plopping onto the couch. "You little shit." Soonyoung giggled, sitting beside Jihoon. "Is it still painful?" He asks, looking at Jihoon's bruises once again. "Not as much. What's more important is why you look so down. Is something wrong?" Jihoon questions, noticing how tired and weak Soonyoung looked.

Soonyoung hesitated before starting to speak, "I feel like I'm not making our fans happy. I'm not doing enough, nothing is enough. I feel like they're losing interest and faith in Seventeen because of me."

"Soonyoung, listen. I am someone who knows how hard you work for yourself and your group. It's more than enough. Your choreographies are amazing, they never fail to impress me and I'm sure all your fans think the same way. I know I never say this but I really do like all of your songs. I believe in you, yeah?" Jihoon spoke. Soonyoung could tell how sincere he was being too, calming him down a little.

"Thank you, Hoon. It means a lot coming from you." Soonyoung let out a relieved sigh as Jihoon ruffles his hair softly. Soonyoung reaches for his phone and unlocks it, confusing Jihoon. And suddenly, "Hey, smile!"

"What the fuck? No!" Jihoon, who suddenly realised what was happening tried to stop his boyfriend, ending up a tad bit late. Jihoon ended up shaky in the picture, making Soonyoung giggle. "You're evil." Jihoon sulked, getting Soonyoung to stick his tongue out at him. He types something down before smirking, "And done!"

"What the fuck did you do?" Jihoon asks, his eyes going wide. He shows him his phone screen, making the poor boy freak out.

-

(enjoy this lil upgraded doodle of the previous version which sucked ass 🤧🤝)-

-

WHO-

WHAT THE FUCK HE LOOKS SO FAMILIAR

IS THAT LEE JIHOON?
LEE JIHOON AS IN ANTI-CARAT?

soonyoung gay 🤩

I LOVE YOU

OMG WHAT IF HE'S A NEW MEMBER?
WAIT PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE'S LEE JIHOON
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? 🤡🤡

-

Soonyoung chuckles, reading the comments left on his post. "I can't fucking believe you posted it. People are actually fucking recognising me." Jihoon mumbles, holding his head with disappointment. "We look so cute though..." Soonyoung pouts, poking Jihoon's arm.

"I hate you." Jihoon glared, shooting daggers at his boyfriend.

"You love me."

"Okay fine, I love you."