thirty five

"Oh, Jihoon? You have guitar stay back today?" Yoohyun, who entered the classroom, spoke upon seeing Jihoon. "Um...no not really. I just didn't wanna go home." Jihoon says, taking his headphones off. Yoohyun nodded, understand why he would feel that way. Taking a seat on one of the desks, Yoohyun looks over at Jihoon's laptop. "Nosy much?"

"Oh shut up. Coming up with a new track?"

"Yeah, Principal Kang wanted me to do something for the music fest so here I am working my ass off." Jihoon grumbled, making Yoohyun chuckle. "Well...are you gonna let me fucking listen or not?"

"You could've asked nicely, bitchass." Jihoon scoffed as the other boy rolled his eyes. "Can I please listen?" Yoohyun put a fake smile on his face, speaking in a high-pitched voice. "Never do that shit again." Jihoon gags as he unplugs his headphones from the laptop. He presses play as Yoohyun eagerly waits for the song to begin. Once the music started, Jihoon was curious to know what the other boy thought of it.

And suddenly, the vocals came in, making Yoohyun's eyes slightly widen. "This...this is Youngmin's voice." He pointed out, making Jihoon nod. "Yeah, I felt that Youngmin's voice would match this song a lil more than mine. I think he did well with it, don't you?"

"Oh..um, y-yeah of course!" Yoohyun suddenly smiles. "Well, what do you think is the highlight of the song?" Jihoon asks, smiling a little. "Hmm...I definitely feel like his soft voice fits it. His voice kind of feels like a lullaby that would put kittens to sleep in an instant. He sounds really pret- I...um it sounds good." Yoohyun blabbers, making Jihoon laugh silently. "What?"

"Yoohyun, you should just tell him."

"The fuck are you on about?"

"Dude...I know you like him."

"Fuck off, Jihoon." Yoohyun furrows his eyebrows, walking away in a sort of pissed manner. Jihoon simply shook his head, pausing the song as the door shut close. He continues working on the song, forgetting what just happened. What he didn't realise was the time ticking, soon it was almost 6pm. "Excuse me, you have to leave." The janitor says, waiting for Jihoon to get up. The boy sighed, stuffing his things into his bag and getting up.

He took slow steps outside as the janitor waits, the most emotionless expression on her face. "Can you hurry up?"

Jihoon glared, finally walking at a fast pace. The walk home felt different this time, knowing that the house would be a little empty and quiet. For once, he dreaded the fact that he had to step into that house. Ringing the bell, he waiting for Minhyuk to open the door. Instead a cheery Kihyun opened up with a smile on his face. "Hey! Come in, it's cold outside." He says as Jihoon smiled back. He entered the house, only to see Minhyuk moving every inch of his body dancing to Just Dance.

"Wanna join?" Minhyuk asks, panting hard as he posed for the ending. Jihoon pulled a disgusted face before walking away. "Your Loss!"

He walked up to his room, taking a moment to come in terms with the fact that nothing was like what he expected to be like at home. He then changed out of his uniform to something more comfortable, only to see texts from Youngmin and Soonyoung. After replying to Soonyoung being all lovey-dovey, he checked Youngmin's text. 'do you have any idea why yoohyun won't talk to me?' The screen displayed.

Jihoon pursed his lips upon reading the text, holding back a chuckle. He scrolled to find Yoohyun's name on his contact list, wanting to call him. He let his body fall back onto his bed, a sly smirk on his face as Yoohyun picked up. "What do you want?" Grumpy lil Yoohyun spoke, making Jihoon giggle. "Youngmin was wondering why you won't talk to him. Are you ignoring him? That's a bit harsh, man."

"Fuck my life..." Yoohyun sighed before the line went silent for a while. "Jihoon,"

"Hmm?"

"Can you meet me at the convenience store near school?"

"Why so suddenly?" Jihoon asked, suddenly getting worried. "Please? I need to get things off my system."

"...Fine, i'll reach in a bit."

Jihoon dragged himself up, throwing on a hoodie before heading out. He realised how different life was after the incident...different for the better of course. He felt a slight smile form on his face as he saw Yoohyun sitting outside, sipping on a drink. He gave Jihoon a short wave as he approached him. Sitting beside him, he waits for Yoohyun to start speaking. Yoohyun rubs his nape, not knowing where to begin.

"I...um, yeah. I...like Youngmin."

"Surprise surprise." Jihoon remarks sarcastically, making Yoohyun roll his eyes. "I'm trying to be serious here, dude. I don't know what it is about him that gets me so weak...he just...god! I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, I wanna drink."

"We have school tomorrow, you're not drinking."

"You can't tell me what to do." Yoohyun glared. "Get drunk and i'll tell Youngmin what you told me." Jihoon smirked, causing Yoohyun to widen his eyes. "You wouldn't dare." He points his finger towards Jihoon. "I would!" Jihoon points back, making Yoohyun chuckle a little. "You should smile more, ya know? You look good." Jihoon says as a shock went through Yoohyun's body. "Dude...are you okay? You never said anything like that to me...ever."

"Am I not allowed to be nice sometimes?" Jihoon pouts. making Yoohyun gag. "Oh Yoohyun..."

The two of them talked, finally getting to know each other properly, only to realise that they had more in common than they thought they would. "No, trust me dude. I'm sure Youngmin likes you too. He goes on and on about how he wants to hang out with you more. Just...loosen up to him, yeah?"

"He...talks about me?"
"Yeah!"
Yoohyun felt his cheeks burn up, causing him to slap himself. "God i'm so fucking stupid."

"About time you realised."
"Fuck you."

Youngmin, baby...you got a whole storm coming.

-

hi hi !!
i was gonna leave this app but um,,,seeing the book unfinished
felt really unsatisfying
so i'm gonna finish this book and then leave
thank you for all your support !!
i appreciate it a ton ! muah, ily <3

hi hi !!i was gonna leave this app but um,,,seeing the book unfinishedfelt really unsatisfyingso i'm gonna finish this book and then leave thank you for all your support !!i appreciate it a ton ! muah, ily <3