six

Jihoon's tummy grumbled, making him walk into the kitchen in search of snacks. He started to throw a fit to himself once he realised there were no snacks in the house. Taking the stuff he needs, he walks outside to go to the supermarket. He could hear his own footsteps because of how quiet the surrounding area was, he loved it though.

Soon he started to hear multiple footsteps behind him. Without thinking of it as anything serious, he kept walking. "Hey you, stop." A voice behind him said. He stopped and turned around to look. There they were, the people Youngmin warned him about. "What do you want?" Jihoon asks, glaring at them. "Where's your guitar huh? Oh...it's not there. I bet you can't fight back without it." The guy laughed.

"If you and your minions came here just to mock me, then don't bother. I'm not going to fucking listen to you and your ugly asses." Jihoon snapped. "We're not just here to mock you, but also to beat you the fuck up. Go." The leader says, making the other guys walk towards Jihoon. He tried to step back but they quickly caught up and dragged him to the ground, kicking him.

Pushing past the others, one guy repeatedly punched Jihoon's face as he tried to push him away. Jihoon kicked one guy's crotch, making him groan in pain. But the others were quick to attack. Once they were done injuring Jihoon badly, the walked away, leaving him on the ground. "Ah, fuck..." Jihoon groaned, wiping the blood away from his lips. He slowly tried to stand up, not trying to lose balance. And that was when someone ran up to him, asking him if he was okay as he helped him up.

Jihoon quickly escaped from his grip, gulping as he stepped away from him. "Hey...you don't have to be afraid of me." The guy spoke. "Just please, leave me alone. I don't have time to deal with you right now." Jihoon weakly spoke, the pain really hitting him now. Jihoon walked away, holding his right arm in pain. "Hey! That needs to be treated and it really isn't safe to walk alone at this time!" The guy called out.

Jihoon shut his eyes, trying to calm himself. He ignored him and started to walk again. "Wait!" He called out once again, desperate for Jihoon to reply to him. "What could you possibly want that is so important?!" Jihoon yelled before his tears rolled down. Everything he's been holding in just collapsed right in front of him. He completely broke down. The guy quickly rushed up to his side, pulling him into a hug as he realised that Jihoon was certainly in need of one.

Jihoon, even though confused, cried onto his shoulder, not being able to take it anymore. "Hey...it's alright. Just let it all out, yeah?" The guy, who's name Jihoon finally remembered as Soonyoung, softly spoke, patting his back lightly. "You've been holding in a lot haven't you?" Soonyoung asked as Jihoon slightly pushed him to break the hug. "Why are you being nice to me?" Asked Jihoon, looking at Soonyoung properly for the first time.

"I'm nice to everyone." Soonyoung smiled sweetly at Jihoon, trying to make him feel more comfortable. Jihoon wiped his tears, looking down at the floor. "You should be hating me. I'm literally ruining your career." Jihoon spoke, feeling a tad bit guilty. "You haven't ruined it yet so I don't fully hate you, though there are times I wished you would just stop." Soonyoung spoke, walking towards the bench on the side.

He pat the space next to it, signalling him to sit down. Jihoon felt hesitant, but sat with him anyway. "Why did they just beat you up and leave?" Soonyoung asked. "It's...mainly because my parents left me. They just love to pick on me about it." Jihoon said, avoiding eye contact. "Oh...I'm so sorry." Soonyoung's face fell into a frown, pitying the boy. "It's fine. I've learnt to deal with it."

"This shouldn't keep going though. You should tell someone." Soonyoung suggested, making Jihoon sigh. "Whatever, that doesn't matter. I need to go home now." He says, looking at the time. "You need to clean your wounds. Do you have supplies at home?" Soonyoung asks. "That...I don't think so. But i can just buy them, i was going to the supermarket anyway."

"That's too much effort, just come over at mine." Soonyoung spoke with a small smile on his face. "No it's fine." Jihoon shook his head. "You're telling me that you'll walk all the way to the supermarket and then walk all the way back home while being in pain?" Soonyoung asks, leaving Jihoon speechless. "Just come over, my house is nearby." Soonyoung says, Jihoon finally giving in.

Soonyoung helps Jihoon walk the way back to his house, making sure he doesn't feel too much pain. Once they've reached, he made Jihoon sit in the living room while he took out the medical supplies. Jihoon looked around the house from where he sat. He saw pictures of him with the rest of Seventeen and some with his sister and family.

"Alright, got the stuff." Soonyoung says as he set down the stuff on the floor, kneeling down to face Jihoon. "So Jihoon, tell me a bit about yourself." Soonyoung says as he applied the medicine onto the cotton. "My name is Lee Jihoon and I fucking hate myself." Jihoon says, making Soonyoung slump his shoulders, displeased with his answer.

"It's the truth." Jihoon shrugs. "So, I've rummaged through your twitter and I have to say, you have an amazing voice." Soonyoung says, applying the medicine onto Jihoon's cheek. "Those videos were from years ago, stalker." Jihoon scoffed. "Oh come on, I was curious." Soonyoung laughed, making Jihoon roll his eyes. "So, why do you hate Seventeen?"

"You have everything. Fame, friends, fans and most importantly, love." Jihoon says before scrunching his face from the stinging sensation of the medicine. "So you're jealous." Soonyoung states, neatly putting a bandaid onto the inhpjured area. "Pretty much."

"You don't know the half of it, Everything's just tiring. We barely have any time to sleep, all we do is practice, practice and practice." Soonyoung rants, moving on to the next wounded part of his face. "At least you don't have a bunch of people who almost beat you to death." Jihoon mumbled. "Oh come on, Jihoon. Cheer up."

(ugh even back then my edits were shitty but i'm still keeping it on here because why the fuck not 🤩🤩)

Jihoon rolls his eyes at Soonyoung, making him chuckle. It then fell into silence. It surprisingly didn't feel awkward at all, more calming actually. Soonyoung let himself completely focus on cleaning Jihoon's wounds. A while later he was finally done. He looked at Jihoon with a smile on his face, making Jihoon rub his nape. "Thanks..." He mumbled.

"I have school tomorrow so-"

"Don't go, you really need rest. Stay over please?" Soonyoung cut Jihoon off, trying to persuade him. "But-"

"Please? I'll even take care of you." Soonyoung pleads, really wanting Jihoon to stay over. "I dont know..." Jihoon mumbled, unsure about what to do. "I'll order pizza!"

"Deal."