twenty eight

"I still can't believe we absolutely hated each other." Youngmin chuckled, as Jihoon sheepishly smiled. "I'm glad we made up. I got tired of fighting." Jihoon speaks, a sigh leaving his lips before he took another sip of his Oreo milkshake. "Same, I still feel like a dick for torturing you like that though."

"For the millionth fucking time, Youngmin. It's fine! We were both fucked up and didn't know what we were doing back then." Jihoon says, making the other boy nod. "Whatever, I'm paying."

"Oh fuck no, I said I would!" Jihoon takes out his wallet, making Youngmin shake his head, taking his wallet out. And so began another argument, a childish one that is. Jihoon's phone goes off with a notification, distracting him. As he checked what popped up, Youngmin gets up to pay without him noticing. Jihoon lightly smiles, seeing the text from his lil boyfriend, his fingers quickly typing back a reply. Youngmin sits back, a cheeky smile playing on his face.

Jihoon sets his phone down, looking at Youngmin. "I already paid."

Jihoon stares at Youngmin in disbelief, his mouth agape. "You absolute cocksucker." Jihoon shook his head, making Youngmin chuckle. "I'm paying next time. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to tag along with me to meet the rest of Seventeen. Soonyoung asked me to come over but I really don't want to meet them alone."

Upon hearing this, Youngmin felt his entire body scream. Holding his head, he looked at Jihoon, his cheeks heating up. "To...to meet who?"

"The rest of Seventeen."

"Jihoon, am I dreaming?" Youngmin asks, almost whispering. Jihoon chuckles, shaking his head. "You're so fucking dumb."

"Oh shut up..." Youngmin grumbles. "So, wanna come?"

"Please fucking promise me you'll let me rant about how beautiful they look in real life to you after this." Youngmin pleads, earning a sigh from Jihoon. "Fine."

And there they were, in front of Seventeen's dorm. The two looked at each other and nodded once as a signal that they were in this together. An anti-fan and a super-fan teaming up? Seems like a fantasy.

The two of them sigh in unison before taking a step forward, ringing the bell. Opened the door, a tall, tan male with an adorable smile, who Youngmin recognised as Mingyu. "Oh hey, you brought a friend over! The more the merrier, am I right?" The boy, introduced as Mingyu, exclaimed, his smile getting even wider. Youngmin tugged hard at Jihoon's shirt, not being able to believe the view in front of him.

"Anyways, step into our humble abode." He creaks the door open, letting the two in. The both of them slightly bow, stepping in, not forgetting to place their shoes in the right place. "It's nice to see you after so long of Soonyoung drooling over you." Wonwoo chuckles, making Jihoon rub his nape. "Look at his cheeks! He's adorable!" Seungkwan squeals, earning glares from Jihoon. His smile fades, covered up with slight fear.

"Yeah um...I take that back." Seungkwan mumbles, looking down. "Youngmin, loosen up! Dude, we're not that intimidating, are we?" Soonyoung asks, getting up to pat him on the shoulder. "Haha...no, never, um...yeah."

"Cute." Chan giggled, making the boy blush. Jihoon purses his lips to avoid a smile from escaping. "Jihoon, I listened to the song you produced. I'm so in love, what the fuck? What is in your brain that helps you create such masterpieces?" Seungcheol asks as the boys take a seat.

Jihoon opens his mouth to speak but gets cut off by Jeonghan, who was sprawled across the couch, "Love." He says, making everyone raise their eyebrows.

"Come on, are y'all really surprised? Take a look at the lyrics, it's obvious that the lyrics are about Soonyoung." Jihoon rolls his eyes upon what he hears, making Jeonghan smirk.

"He has a point..." Seokmin smirks, pointing at Jeonghan. "Oh, also, why did you spray paint Soonyoung's face that day? There were so many other options that were better." Jisoo asks, rubbing his chin.

"He looks better with spray paint all over his face, doesn't he?" Jihoon asks, making Junhui laugh. "Sorry, I just remembered Soonyoung scrubbing all that paint off. I couldn't help it."

"Fuck you, Jun." Soonyoung scoffed as Jihoon smiled. What no one noticed was Youngmin and Chan starting their little conversation. The once tough Youngmin that was known was completely gone, replaced with a shy boy that would blush for no reason at all. "Why do you hate us?" Hansol asks, curiosity flooding over him.

"Well do you want the truth?" Jihoon asks, earning a nod. "I'm jealous. You guys have it all."

"Imagine not being able to see your family for months."

This made Youngmin snap his head to look at Jihoon. Jihoon gulped, looking down. Soonyoung cleared his throat as a sign to change the topic asap, holding his boyfriend's hand. "Oh my god, wait. Did you hate us all equally or did you have someone you couldn't tolerate at all?" Seungkwan asks, making Jihoon smirk.

"You, I can't tolerate you." He answers, making Seungkwan gasp, clutching his chest. "Lee Jihoon, I can't believe you just said that!" He exclaims, acting hurt. "So overdramatic. Sit down, hunny. It was a damn joke. I obviously hated Soonyoung because he wouldn't get off my ass."

"Jihoon, you traitor!" Soonyoung pouts in a fake way, trying not to laugh. Jihoon winks at him, earning whistles from some of the members. "Jihoon, that's gay." Chan, who overheard the conversation, spoke up, chuckling. "Everyone's a little gay, Chan." Jihoon spoke, getting nods of agreement from the others. "For an anti-fan you sure do know us well." Minghao says, only to receive a scoff from the anti-fan.

"Minghao, I'm an anti-fan, not a clueless fucker that doesn't know your names."

Minghao gulps, nodding as he understood. Junhui, who noticed, steps up as he holds Minghao's hand, "Hey, be nice. He's sensitive."

Jihoon chuckles upon seeing the blush on Minghao's face. "Not gonna lie, y'all are cute."

"W-what's that supposed to mean?" Junhui stutters, quickly letting go of the other boy's hand. "Figure it out."

"Jihoon, I don't know what you're talking about." Minghao says, acting completely oblivious. "But we all do." Youngmin smirks, making the rest agree. "But hey, Youngmin, you and Chan seem to be a little you know what too..." Seokmin snickers, making Seungkwan hit him. "Just because I made a new friend doesn't mean we're gonna fuck, Seokmin." Chan rolls his eyes as Youngmin rubs his nape with embarrassment.

"That's what Soonyoung said, look where he is now."

"Oh fuck."