thirteen

"How was it hanging out with lover boy?" Minhyuk asked, scooting next to Jihoon on the couch. "He's really fucking annoying but he bought me ice cream so I'm not going to complain." Jihoon smiles, making Minhyuk smile even wider. "That's super cute!"

"Ugh no, Minhyuk. Don't even begin." Jihoon glared, stopping Minhyuk for good. "You are such a fucking baby." Minhyuk laughed, making Jihoon frown. "And what time did you reach home last night?" He added.

"Around 2 in the morning?" Jihoon says, taking a wild guess. He really didnt bother checking the time, all he knew was that it had been past 1 o'clock. "Holy shit...y'all hung out for that long? Oh my god, he fucking likes you!"

"Minhyuk, sweetie. I told you not to begin. We are just acquaintances. Nothing more...maybe friends but nothing more." Jihoon states, making Minhyuk smirk. "Denial is the first step to acceptance, honey." He says before getting up, blowing Jihoon a flying kiss and leaving. "That's disgusting!" Jihoon yelled, earning a chuckle from Minhyuk. His phone buzzed, making him check it. He rolled his eyes as he saw who it was from. It was obviously none other than Soonyoung.

-

sy
@ kwnsyng

whaddop swertue
i msy or may nit have drink a lil too much

soonyoung wtf
it's 11am
who drinks the fuck at this time

me and sekmun
seokmun
goddamn seokmin
onviohsly

for fucks sake go sleep or something
youre too drunk

no m not
the dronk was as short as yuo

YOURE GOING TO JAIL
PERIODT !! 💀💀

lmaoo offendrd lil shit

fuck you dont talk to me
bye

no bby come bsck )):
pls !!
oksy then ):
bue bye lov you

-

Jihoon sees the last message sent by the other boy and turns off his phone, his cheeks lightly heating up. "Somebody better control that bitch." Jihoon muttered to himself, biting his nails. Meili, who came outta nowhere, startled him as she jumped onto the couch. "Why're your cheeks red?" She asks, raising one eyebrow. "They're red? Oh wow, I think I actually have a fever then." Jihoon plays it off with a sigh, hoping that Meili would fall for it.

"Oh yeah sure, tell me the reason, asshole." Meili says, making Jihoon gulp. "It's nothing! I told you I'm-"

Before Jihoon could finish, Meili snatched the phone out of his hands, entered his password and went onto twitter as she ran away from Jihoon. "You're invading my privacy, i'm calling the police!" Jihoon yelled, but then gasped as he got an idea. He looked at Meili's phone on the couch and quickly took it, unlocking it and going through her chats with her so called "girlfriend".

"Holy shit he said- Jihoon no!" She blasted onto the couch, fighting with Jihoon to get her phone back. "Don't you see the subtle hints she's dropping? For fuck's sake, she loves you." Jihoon says, making Meili blush. "Um...anyways, he said love you, oh my god that's the cutest thing ever!" She says, pouting as her eyes slowly teared up.

She pulls the confused Jihoon into a hug as she repeats how proud she is of him. "Meili...you seem more drunk than Soonyoung was when he was texting me." Jihoon scoffs, making Meili smile. "I'm just happy okay, fuck off." She states. "What did I do to deserve this bullshit?" Meili laughs at what Jihoon said before opening her mouth to talk again.

"You two are going to start dating soon. Trust me, I can predict the future."