ten

"That is perfect!" Meili laughed as Jihoon grumbled. "You just put a fucking wig on me. This isn't going to hide my goddamn identity." Jihoon harshly snatched his own wig off, making Meili gasp. "That is me when I listen to Seventeen." She says as Jihoon rubs his forehead. "You know what? Just put makeup on me." Jihoon says as Meili's eyes widen.

"Oh my god! You're actually letting me for once?" She asks, making the boy nod as a held back sigh escaped his lips. Meili quickly went to grab her stuff as Jihoon prepared himself for whatever was about to happen. After half an hour of just arguing and nagging, she finally finished Jihoon's look. Looking at himself in the mirror, Jihoon let out a little hum. "This is actually pretty good. Finally feeling worthy of taking photos of myself."

"Do it, legend. Send it to me once you're done!" She says, admiring her work. Jihoon takes out his phone as Meili cleans up all the makeup scattered around.

-

jihoon

bold of you to assume i'd take a normal pic

meili
i expected too much
but hey,,,at least it looks good

-

"Meili...I still look like myself." Jihoon sighs, setting down his phone. "Oh my god, instead of everything we did, you could have just worn a mask." Meili says, realising that they were forgetting the easiest option. Jihoon felt hella fucking dumb once hearing what Meili had to say. "Braincells? Fucking gone."

"Alright, let me get ready and then we'll go." Meili says, making Jihoon sulk. "Can't fucking wait." Jihoon unenthusiastically spoke.

Jihoon was contemplating every single one of his decisions as he sunk into his seat. He watched Meili as she cheered for the group. There was just screaming everywhere around him, giving him a massive headache. Meili looked at Jihoon who looked like he was about to cry. "You okay?" She asked as loud as possible so that Jihoon could hear her. "I fucking hate this. I'm having the worst headache." Jihoon grumbled. "Just a little more time, Jihoon." She pat his head before going back to chanting with the others.

He fixed his mask as the song finally ended. A relaxing song started to play, lessening the pain Jihoon was feeling. His eyes laid on Soonyoung, who was approaching towards the area he was in. He watched as he waved to everyone with the widest smile on his face. He then felt a shock go through his body as him and Soonyoung made eye contact. It lasted for a good few seconds before Jihoon broke it, looking down.

"Holy shit, Jihoon..." Meili held Jihoon's arm, her eyes widening. "I'm pretty fucking sure he recognised you." She says, making Jihoon hit his head. "I shouldn't even have looked." He says, regretting everything. Meili shakes her head before continuing what she was doing. Jihoon who was trying not to look up again, couldn't help but do so. His and Soonyoung's eyes met again. He watched as sneaky Soonyoung sent him a wink before walking the other way.

"Fuck my life." Jihoon mumbled to himself as he tightly held his hands. "You are such an idiot." He spoke to himself again, dumbfounded at the sight that happened in front of him. He wanted to hide and never come out again. Jihoon shut his ears, trying to take his mind off of everything, even though he knew it wouldn't help. "This is a fucking nightmare."