thirty six

"You're my honeybunch sugarplum, pumpy umpy umpkin, you're my sweetie pie." Soonyoung sang, styling Jihoon's hair. Jihoon felt his soul leave his body with the amount of times he had heard Soonyoung sing this song. "Why the long face?"

Jihoon looked at him with a blank stare, making him squish his cheeks. "Cheer up! We're going on a date!" He says, his hands up in the air. "Yay." Jihoon says unenthusiastically. "You're fucking boring." Soonyoung scoffed, walking away. "Wait no, come back! You didn't finish doing my hair!" Jihoon whined, making him walk right back. "You're lucky I love you." Soonyoung mumbled, making Jihoon giggle before giving him a little kiss on the cheek.

"All done!" Soonyoung says as he leaned back to see the finished product. He smiled with satisfaction as Jihoon checked himself out. "Yo...I look sexy." Jihoon says, posing out of nowhere. "Absolutely right! Not as sexy as me though. Nothing can be sexier than a catboy....the catboy being me." Soonyoung smirks, earning a judging stare from his boyfriend. "What? You can't deny it."

Jihoon pauses for a moments before sighing, "Yeah...I really can't."

Soonyoung giggles before looking at his and Jihoon's outfits that were matching. "I can't believe I agreed to do this." Jihoon mumbled as Soonyoung smiled brightly. "We look really cute though! Besides, I spent a long time choosing these outfits, okay? Give me some appreciation..." Soonyoung whined, making Jihoon pat his head. "You did a good job."

Soonyoung's smile got even wider, making Jihoon feel like the sun was shining right onto his face. "You're...so cute. Fuck." Jihoon clutched his chest, unable to handle how adorable Soonyoung looked. Soonyoung simply winked at him before cleaning up the mess he made while trying to do Jihoon's hair.

"Alright, ready to go?" Soonyoung asked once he finished cleaning up. "Yessir!" Jihoon exclaimed. "Now that is what I call enthusiasm!"

They head out the front door, which made Jihoon immediately shy. "Soonyoung...did we really have to go out in couple outfits?" Jihoon asks, hiding his face with Soonyoung's sleeve. "Why? Do you...do you not like it?" Soonyoung asks, a hint of sadness in his voice. "No, it's not that, it's just...I'm nervous."

"We've gone on many dates, what's there to be nervous about?"
"It feels so different this time. I don't know why but...I can't believe i'm dating The Kwon Soonyoung, you know?"
"I thought you were my anti fan..." Soonyoung laughs as they both walk towards his car.
"Oh shut up..."

They get into the car, the familiar scent surrounding them. Once they both got all cozy and buckled up, Soonyoung turned to face Jihoon and cupped his cheeks, "I'll make sure you feel comfortable today, I promise. I'll make this the best date you've ever had in your entire life."

Jihoon smiled and nodded before mumbling,
"If you say so..."