twenty seven

The house grew quiet again once Youngmin had left. Jihoon had been feeling a little off for the past few hours, a little out of his mind. They were all ready to go to bed but were too lazy to actually walk over to their rooms. He looked up at the clock that was ticking. 11:45 pm, it showed. "I'm going to sleep, alright?" Minhyuk says, closing the fridge door. The rest wished him a goodnight. Meili sat in the living room, too focused on her phone to say anything. Soonyoung walked over to Jihoon, who was sitting on the kitchen counter.

He looked at Jihoon, flashing him a smile before realising how tired and worn out he looked. That smile was now gone, replaced with worry. Setting his phone that was being held aside, he cupped his boyfriend's cheeks. "What's wrong?" He asks, making Jihoon shake his head tiredly. "Do you need water? You look really pale..." Soonyoung worries, quickly getting a glass of water before Jihoon could get himself to answer. He hands it to Jihoon, making sure he was okay. He wasn't, he knew he wasn't.

"When my uncle took me, he revealed something. Something I've been thinking about for a long time. Who was that boy? He told me that I had an older brother and that my uncle himself killed him. My uncle killed my brother whom I've never got to meet. He stabbed my brother, dismembered him and stitched him back together." Jihoon spoke, letting the lingering thought inside his mind out.

"H-he said that he was going to do the same thing to me and I...I couldn't help but push him off from the window. I didn't know what to do, Soonyoung." He says, his words slurring a bit. Soonyoung, who was too shocked to even say anything at this point, felt everything stop. He knew things were bad but he didn't expect it to reach this level.

"Soonyoung, my head hurts..." Jihoon suddenly says, resting his head on Soonyoung's shoulder. "It's gonna be okay, Ji. Everything will turn out fine. Everything's slowly settling in." Soonyoung spoke, rubbing Jihoon's back. Soonyoung suddenly felt Jihoon loosen up, almost falling. With a sudden grip, he held the passed out boy up, not letting him fall. "Shit..." Soonyoung swore, realising how weak Jihoon was at this point.

"We're gonna go to bed, alright?" Soonyoung spoke to Meili, avoiding the subject of Jihoon passing out to keep away from more worry. "Alright, goodnight!" The girl replied, not taking her eyes off the phone. Soonyoung carefully held Jihoon, walking towards the bedroom and setting him down on the bed. A groan escaped Jihoon's mouth as his eyes fluttered open. "Did I pass out?"

"Yeah, you have too much stress in you, Ji..."

"I can't do anything about that, Mr oh so smart Kwon." Jihoon chuckles, getting Soonyoung to smile. "Fucking adorable bitch." Soonyoung mumbled, draping the blanket over Jihoon. "I heard that, whore." The boy pointed at his boyfriend, a cheeky smile on his face. "Good. Now go to sleep, it's late." Soonyoung kissed Jihoon's forehead.

"Can...um, can we cuddle to sleep?" Jihoon asks, a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks. Soonyoung felt his brain scream as Jihoon spoke, not being able to handle the cuteness. "God you're so fucking cute." Soonyoung giggled, jumping into bed with his boyfriend. Holding each other close, the two drifted off into dreamland.