five

" user jitothehoon is over party, everyone's invited !! "
" mass block that anti carat guy, we can do this guys! "
" why do you even hate seventeen? "
" tea https://somerandomassfancam "
" he's just asking to get bullied lmao "

"Y'all, I'm getting dragged on twitter." Jihoon says, shoving the face into Minhyuk and Meili's faces. "You deserve it, asshole." Meili says, pushing the phone away. Minhyuk, who had his head rested on Meili's lap, sat up and looked at Jihoon. "You're literally the worst person." Minhyuk scoffed, glaring at Jihoon. "Oh sweetie, you haven't seen yourself."

"Hyuk, noah fence but uh...I agree with Jihoon on this one." Meili says, making Minhyuk overreact. He gasped and fell down to the floor, breathing heavily. "I can't believe you two! Now I'm definitely going to move in with Kihyun! I'm taking away our friendship card!" Minhyuk exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. "Oh Minhyuk! Don't do that! I promise I won't do that again!" Meili joins in on the act, which means it was Jihoon's turn next.

He cleared his throat before looking at the two. "Yes! Meili's right! Minhyuk, Oh, Minhyuk! What would we ever do without you?" Jihoon acted, holding Minhyuk's hands. "I want to kill myself." Minhyuk sighed, realising how annoying they were being. "Tell me something new." Meili yawned, leaning back on the couch. "You should get a girlfriend. I'm sick of you coming to us for hugs." Minhyuk spoke, trying to hide his smile.

"Exact fucking ly." Jihoon agreed. Meili choked on her spit before turning into a blushing mess. "I know one person who would literally LOVE you to the core. I can set you two up if you want." Minhyuk offered, a smile forming on his face. "That...would be nice." Meili mumbled. "Minhyuk's matchmaking service. Accurate and fast! Apply now!" Jihoon advertised, making Meili roll her eyes.

"I mean...he's not wrong." Minhyuk chuckles at Jihoon, making him nod. "Anyways, I'm craving coffee right now so I'm getting some." Jihoon says, getting up. "We ran out of coffee." Meili says, making Jihoon whine. "Ugh now I have to go out to get some! I always do this. Fuck y'all, I'm only getting some for myself now." Jihoon grumbles, leaving the house after grabbing his phone and wallet.

While walking while looking at the pretty sky, Jihoon bumps into someone and quickly apologised before looking at who it was. His eyes widened, a lump forming in his throat. "Are you okay?" The guy asks. "Uh...um, yeah. I'm fine." Jihoon stuttered before turning right back and dashing the fuck outta there. "Fuck the coffee, I dont care anymore!" He said to himself as he ran all the way home.

"You dimwits! Y'all won't believe what just happened!" Jihoon screamed, almost tripping his way in. "What happened now?" Minhyuk rolled his eyes, expecting something stupid. "That...that guy! I spray painted! I bumped into him!" Jihoon yelled, panting after doing so. "What?!" Meili and Minhyuk yelled back, not being able to believe what he just said. "I don't fucking know if he recognised me but I felt like I was going to throw up my goddamn heart!"

Meili's phone buzzed, a notification coming through. She checked it and let out a scream, making both Minhyuk and Jihoon cover their ears. "Jihoon, he fucking recognised you!" Meili exclaimed, making Minhyuk hold his head. "How the fuck do you know?"

"He literally just tweeted out 'I think I bumped into the so called Anti-Carat.' How does he know what you look like if he's never seen your full face before?" She asks, making Jihoon panic. "I am the biggest idiot to ever fucking exist! I haven't deleted the photos from years ago, he must've stalked me or- Wait no that sounds unrealistic."

"Jihoon..." Minhyuk calls, looking at his phone. Jihoon looks at him, waiting for him to say something. "I think you're right. He just...mentioned you in his tweet." Minhyuk says, making Jihoon immediately check. "Fuck my entire life!" He yelled, almost throwing his phone away. He quickly turned his phone back on and blocked Seventeen's twitter account, not wanting to deal with the bullshit.

"You brought this onto yourself, Jihoon."