nine

"I didn't actually mean get yourself some milk, oh my god y'all are fucking dumb." Jihoon held his head as he watched Meili and Minhyuk sip on their flavoured milk. "I was craving milk anyway but forgot once you started talking sbout Soonyoung." Minhyuk spoke, smiling widely after doing so. Jihoon shook his head as Meili chuckled.

"Oh my god Jihoon! Meili and Eunji are super fucking cute together!" Minhyuk squeals, making Jihoon's eyes go wide. "They got together?!" He exclaimed, not being able to believe anything. "No! No, not yet." The defensive Meili rose her voice, then quickly brought it down. "Yet." Minhyuk and Jihoon smirked in unison, making Meili roll her eyes. "Oh fuck off."

"Minhyuk, I admit it. You're a legend." Jihoon sighs, making Minhyuk show off, posing in weird poses. "We been knew." He says, finishing off his modelling session with a wink. "I think I just threw up in my mouth." Meili gags, offending Minhyuk. "Yeah uh...I suddenly take back what I said." Jihoon frowns. "Fuck y'all." Minhyuk says, getting up and strutting out of the room.

"Disgusting behaviour." Jihoon muttered under his breath, making Minhyuk barge right back in and attack him. Meili watched, sipping on her milk as the two fought right in front of her. "I'm telling Kihyun!" Jihoon yelled, making Minhyuk stop. "Pussy." Jihoon scoffed as he watched Minhyuk get up. "You're lucky I'm letting you go today." Minhyuk glared before walking out again. "So Jihoon, I've been wanting to ask you something."

"What is it now, Meili?" Jihoon asked, sitting properly. "Please come to the Seventeen concert with me! I don't wanna be third wheeling with Minhyuk and Kihyun! And none of my friends are Carats, please!" Meili pleaded, making Jihoon shake his head vigorously. "Fuck no!"

"Please! I'm desperate! I even have enough saved for two tickets!" The girl tried to make Jihoon understand, literally begging him. "Why don't you go with Eunji?" He asks, making her gulp. "She's not a Carat yet!"

"Then turn her into one by inviting her!" Jihoon says, rolling his eyes. "No it would be too awkward...please! I'll do anything!"

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Do my laundry for five whole months and I'll go with you."

"Deal!"