prologue

Best friends Addison and Anastasia with links arms walked from their car up to the double doors, senior year was finally here, the day the two of them have been dreaming for years, college was right around the corner, fashion school o be exact, the day they've also been dreaming about. "Senior fucking year." Anastasia soothed, "First day of senior year. That sounds crazy, feels like yesterday we were freshman, high-school, one more year then I won't ever have to step foot inside you again."

Thank god. Addison agreed with her best friend words.

Anastasia smiled at Addison, "It's gonna be amazing, aren't you exited?"

Addison shrugged her shoulders, "I am, just glad it's almost over."

"You've always loved high-school." Anastasia furrowed her eyebrows, "What's changed?"

"Thinking about college." Addison replied, "That's what's changed. We're gonna be in college in less then two years. That right there is amazing."

Across the parking lot as the two talked about senior year was a parked black car, and inside sat a handsome - brown headed guy. He watched the two girls enter the school with a small grin.

The guy thought about how beautiful Addison's features were, her long brown hair and eyes, she was wearing a pink skirt that ended mid-thigh with a white shirt tucked underneath along with a pair of white converses. He grips the wheel and continues to think about how wonderful his life would be if he could have Addison.

He didn't want to bring her into his life, that would be selfish, he softly sighs, looking down at his lap. He wanted that girl more then anything.

But he knew in his heart he couldn't have her.

Yet, he and the girls had no idea what there life would be like in a few months, those few months will change all of their lives forever.