They Propose {Requested}

Aro Volturi: "Y/N, I need a queen," Aro said.

"A what?"

"A queen."

"Why don't you buy one at Target?" you sarcastically said.

Aro frowned. "Not funny."

"Sorry. But why do you need a queen?"

He sighed. "I need someone to help me rule; to support me."

"And that's not me?" you asked, hurt.

"I want it to be you."

"What are you saying, Aro?" Your eyes widened.

"Marry me. Marry me and you'll never feel sad. I'll give you anything you wish for. You'll always be happy; because you'll have me," Aro said.

"Yes. I would love to marry you."

Marcus Volturi: "Y/N." Marcus drew your attention to him. He was kneeling on the ground.

"Marcus, what're you doing?" Your voice trembled.

He smiled at you. "Y/N, I love you. You make my whole life, no, my whole existence, happier. Will you marry me?"

You hugged Marcus. "I would love to."

Caius Volturi: "Marry me," Caius bluntly said.

"Pardon?"

"Marry me."

"Okay?" you replied. "Um, why? Did you just come up with this idea?"

"No, I thought about it. And I want you to marry me. I don't want anyone else."

"Alright, then." You giggled and kissed him. "I'll be happy to marry you."

Jane Volturi: "Y/N, I want to talk about marriage," Jane stated.

"I didn't think you were someone who wanted to get married."

"Are you?"

"Well," you said, "I think marriage is just a piece of paper. It doesn't need to be official. We love each other, so we can do whatever we want too."

"That's a good point."

"So are we married?"

"Sure, why not?" Jane said, smirking.

Alec Volturi: "Y/N, love, have you ever thought about, you know, getting married?" Alec asked.

"Um, I don't know. It would be nice though," you replied. "Why?"

Alec kneeled on one knee and took out a shining ring. You sucked in a breath. Was he proposing? 

"Y/N Y/L/N, I love you. And I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will!"

Demetri Volturi: You, Jane, Alec, Demetri, and Felix were playing Truth or Dare. It was Demetri's turn.

"So, Demetri, truth or dare?" Felix asked.

"Dare." Demetri flashed a daring grin.

"I dare you to ask Y/N a question."

"Dare accepted," Demetri easily said. "Y/N!"

"Yes, Demetri?"

"Will you marry me?"

You heard yelps from Felix and Alec in the background, but you could only focus on Demetri and the ring in his hand.

"I would love to," you replied, kissing him.

Felix Volturi: "Marry me," Felix said, out of the blue.

"Woah. Just like that?"

"I'm serious." Felix pulled out a sparkling ring. "Marry me. I know it's not the most romantic proposal, but love waits for no man."

"I'll marry you," you agreed. 

"Seriously? I didn't think you would agree." Smiling, Felix slipped the ring on your finger and kissed you.