Another Cinderella Story-Just That Girl

A/N: These are all in their first-person POV. Don't own the song!

Aro Volturi: "I got game, got fame got everything in this world I need."  I have everything I need. Fame, money, power. I even have you.

Marcus Volturi: "The one that's dancing through my mind."  My beautiful Y/N. She's on my mind all day, even when I'm supposed to be listening to Aro when in meetings. 

Caius Volturi: "Sometimes feels like everybody wants something from me." My God! Why does everyone keep bothering me? Everyone wants something from me! But Y/N can ask for whatever she wants; it won't matter to me.

Jane Volturi: "She knows she's just that girl."  Y/N knows she's the one, no matter what.

Alec Volturi: "If you're ready for my heart."  Are you ready to accept me, Y/N? I'll love you, I swear it. I'll make you feel cherished and I'll give you anything you ever wanted.

Demetri Volturi: "With me you're a star."  Y/N and I are the best couple ever! I know people call us a power-couple, and they're right! We make each other shine as bright as stars. Maybe even brighter.

Felix Volturi: "I wanna give you the world."  I want to give Y/N everything she wants! Money, gifts, my love, everything. She deserves it.

Edited: 11/26/17