Into You-Ariana Grande

A/N: Honestly, I think this song is pretty good. As usual, I don't own it!

Aro Volturi: "A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it." Your relationship was dangerous, with rival covens wanting to kill you. You didn't care, you just wanted to be with Aro.

Marcus Volturi: "Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move. Before I make a move." You were done dancing around your feelings. You wanted him to do something, anything! You wanted to be with him, so you resolved to make the first move.

Caius Volturi: "Oh baby, look what you started. The temperature's rising in here." Everytime you saw Caius, you gave him a flirty wink and a sultry smile. In return, he would give you a smirk that made you melt.

Jane Volturi: "Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret." Everyone was watching you guys, whispering and gossiping. They were wondering if Jane, the cruel monster, finally found someone to love. You agreed to keep your realtionship a secret for a little bit until the rumors cooled down.

Alec Volturi: "I'm so into you, I can barely breathe." You were so in love with Alec, you couldn't even function properly! Every thought was about him.

Demetri Volturi: "A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it." Your relationship was a bit... odd, with you being a human, and Demetri a vampire. It was whispered about and frowned upon. You didn't care. You had Demetri and you were happy.

Felix Volturi: "I made too many mistakes. Better get this right, right, baby." You had some crappy relationships, some being your fault, some not. You wanted to get this relationship right, knowing it was the most important of all. If it succeed, no other relationship would matter.

Edited: 11/23/17