I hate u, i love u-Gnash Ft. Oliver O' Brien

Aro Volturi: "Don't want to, but I can't put. Nobody else above you." Aro was the primary thing you cared about, and you didn't really like that. You thought it was better to have interests and hobbies outside of your love life. 

Marcus Volturi: "I'm always tired but never of you." Marcus was always weary and bored. But with you, he was lively and loving. You energized him, filling him with confidence and action he hadn't felt in years. 

Caius Volturi: "I hate you I love you." At first, you hated Caius. You thought he was a cocky, cruel bastard. Then he slowly drew you in, courting you. You grew to love him. 

Jane Volturi: "Realize how much I need you." Jane was used to being tough and independent. But when you broke up for a little bit, you made her realize how much she loved and needed you.

Alec Volturi: "All alone I watch you watch her. Like she's the only girl you've ever seen." Alec was hung up over some random chick he met. He kept ignoring you, which hurt. You wanted him to notice you.

Demetri Volturi: "F***** around and got attached to you." At first, you were just a fling. Unexpectedly, Demetri found himself attached to you. He wanted to ask you out but was afraid you were going to turn him down. 

Felix Volturi: "You're still in love with me but your friends don't know." You were dating Felix, but your friends and family didn't know. That hurt you, a lot. You wanted them to know about an important person in your life, but it was too dangerous. 

Edited: 12/13/17