X. On Your Period

ARO VOLTURI:

ARO VOLTURI:

When on your period, he stays with you all the time. Even when you have mood swings, he's there to calm you down. When you ask Aro to cuddle, he never hesitates. He buys you chocolate all the time, which calms you down a lot. He understands a little bit and will try his best.

MARCUS VOLTURI:

Marcus has no real idea what a period is. What he does know is that the cramps hurt you a lot. He buys you a ton of candy and chocolate during your period. Marcus always knew what you need, and he dispatches one of the humans to get it. All the more reason you love him.

CAIUS VOLTURI: 

When you are on your period, he has no idea what to do. Sometimes he makes Jane go get your hygiene products. When you need a good cuddle, Caius is right there.

JANE VOLTURI:

She understands all about periods, and she gets you everything you need. Cuddles, chocolate, or hygiene products, she got it. Jane would be more caring than usual to your delight.

ALEC VOLTURI:

When you're on your period, he goes to Jane for help. He's fine with your hygiene products, but when you have mood swings, he runs away! It's not that he didn't love you, it's just that he didn't know how to calm you down. When you needed a cuddle, he was there, jumping in your bed.

DEMETRI VOLTURI:

You were a raging demon on your period. You were angry at everyone and everything. So, you stayed in Demetri's chambers for your whole period. The only way to calm you down was chocolate and cuddles.

FELIX VOLTURI:

You were the same on your period. However, you were a bit emotional. When someone mentioned dying, you started sobbing. This could be fixed with a bit cuddling. Felix was a giant teddy bear, which was a plus!

♚♚♚

QUESTION: Who's your favourite Cullen?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Definitely Carlisle. He's kind, intelligent—handsome, too—, and a doctor. He seems the calmest, with a logical mind.

Edited: 10/4/17