What You Hate About Them

Aro Volturi: You hated how he was so power-hungry. He would always choose the Volturi over you, which pissed you off. Dates were canceled, you were left alone, and there was nothing to do.

Marcus Volturi: You hated when he sometimes put himself down. You loved him, and you wouldn't leave him. He couldn't see what you saw: a intelligent, kind, caring, and handsome man.

Caius Volturi: You hated how he sometimes shut you out. The stress of the Volturi and his natural personality made him wary and cold. He sometimes ignored you, preferring to work, and it annoyed you.

Jane Volturi: You hated that she scared your friends off. They didn't want to get hurt, so they stayed away. You missed their companionship. She was always apologetic about this, but it didn't erase the fact that you were lonely.

Alec Volturi: You hated that he sometimes choose Jane over you. You understood that they had a close relationship, but you wanted him to back you up.

Demetri Volturi: You hated how he sometimes was possessive. You wanted to have your freedom sometimes. You understood that he wanted to keep you safe and protect you, but you wanted to roam the world.

Felix Volturi: You hated how he sometimes had to prove how manly he was. You were fine with him being himself, and nothing else. He didn't have to pretend to be like Alec or Demetri. He was your sweet, fluffy teddy bear.

Edited: 11/23/17