You Hurt Them (Verbally) Pt.2

Aro Volturi: You paced around the room, debating if you should follow Aro or stay put. Your choice was made for you when he strode back in the room.

"Aro!" 

"What do you want?" His voice was full of acid — which you rightly deserved. 

You flinched. "Look, Aro. I'm sorry."

"No."

"Aro, listen! You're not childish! Not at all. Every time you smile, you never fail to brighten my world. Your silly jokes never fail to make me laugh. And I know that sometimes words are just words, but I am putting my heart and soul into this apology." 

Aro stared at you before pulling you to him, enveloping you in a hug. "All is forgiven, Y/N. It's alright."

Marcus Volturi: Marcus stepped out of the door and said, "Y/N?"

You whipped around. "Marcus? What's up?"

He whispered, "I heard you on the phone."

"And?"

"You were so... unenthusiastic about us. Are you getting tired of me?" Marcus asked, avoiding your gaze. 

"Oh, no. Never. If I told her, she would tell everyone else. She can't keep her mouth shut." You smiled. "You understand, right?"

Marcus exhaled. "Of course, I do, darling."

Caius Volturi: You rushed after him, regretting your words.

"Caius!" you yelled. "Caius, please wait!"

"What?" He snarled, spinning around.

You flinched, but you had gotten what you wanted: for him to turn around and talk to you.

"I'm sorry," you offered. "I was way out of line."

Caius sighed. "All I want is to protect you. If you get mad at me for that, then so be it."

You hugged him. "I know, I know. I'm so sorry." 

He didn't answer, but hugged you back, silently telling you that you were forgiven.

Jane Volturi: You didn't hurt her.

Alec Volturi: You walked into Alec's room after searching through the castle.  Everyone you asked said they had no idea where he was. It seemed like he just disappeared. 

But you finally spotted him, lying on his bead.

"Hey, Alec!" you said, a smile on your face. "Where were you?"

He shrugged, giving you the cold shoulder. "I don't know. Where were you?"

You flinched. He usually wasn't this . . . cold. "With Felix. What's with the attitude?"

"I don't know. Maybe because 'you don't even know why I'm in a relationship with him'."

You opened your mouth to explain, your thoughts traveling at breakneck speed. So this was why he was avoiding you. 

"No! You know what? I don't care!"

"Shut up! Let me talk!" you fired back. "If you stayed long enough to listen, you would hear that I thought you were too good for me!"

"Oh."

"'Oh' is right."

Alec sighed and ran a hand through his already-tousled hair. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't think it though."

"You should be sorry."

"Forgive me?"

"Fine."

Demetri Volturi: "Y/N, I'm sorry," Demetri weakly said.

"Save it."

"Y/N–"

"I said save it!" You glared at him, needing some quiet to think.

He stayed silent, obeying your wishes.

"I can't believe this." You paced around, trying to clear your thoughts. "I can't believe this."

"Y/N, I am so unbelievably sorry," Demetri said. "What do you want me to do? I'll grovel at your feet. Is that what you would like?"

"No!" you exclaimed. "Why don't we just leave this argument, huh?"

"Sounds good." He smiled in relief, silently telling himself not to do that ever again. 

Felix Volturi: "I'm sorry!" you blurted out. "I was so angry–"

"It's alright," Felix whispered.

"It's not, Felix. Gods, I wasn't thinking."

"Its fine, relax." He smiled and wrapped you in a hug, the fight already forgotton.

Edited: 12/3/17

A/N: I know how to use hyphens, en dashes, and em dashes now. I'm proud.