They Act Like A Pervert

Aro Volturi: Aro stepped inside the bathroom, which you were showering in. He smirked, noticing that you had no idea he was there.

"So sorry, my dear!" he called out. He still didn't leave though.

"Aro, get the hell out!" you yelled at him.

"Do I have to, my dear?" he asked, smirking mischievously.

"Aro..." you said warningly.

"I'm going, my dear!"

Marcus Volturi: I feel like he wouldn't do that, he seems too gentlemanly.

Caius Volturi: You stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around yourself. You looked at the counter for your clothes, cursing yourself when you couldn't find it. You must have forgotten it outside. You took in a deep breath, and stepped outside, feeling the cool air on you. You walked to the bed, where you tossed your clothes. You quickly picked them up and walked back to the bathroom. Before you could, Caius came inside.

"Y/N, do you-" Caius spoke before taking in your appearance. His eyes turned pitch black while his eyes roved up and down your body.

You let out a small squeak and ran inside the bathroom.

"Pervert!" you yelled out.

Jane Volturi: Same as Demetri.

Alec Volturi: You aimlessly walked around with Alec. You could feel him staring at your butt. You internally smirked and said, "Hey, Alec! No staring!"

"Can I touch, then?" he asked hopefully.

You laughed and called out, "Maybe!"

Demetri Volturi: You walked by Demetri, unintentionally swaying your hips.

"Looking good, baby!" Demetri said, winking.

Rolling your eyes, you responded, "Whatever!"

Felix Volturi: You walked along the beach, toward Felix. You finished changing into your bikini.  When Felix looked at you, his jaw dropped.

"Wah-what- wow," Felix stammered, looking appreciatively at you.

"Like what you see?" you said, wriggling your eyebrows.

"Definitely," he responded. "Let's not stay here, let's go home."

You scoffed. "No way. I want to stay here. We can go home later."

Edited: 10-29-17