You Hurt Him (Verbally) Pt.1

Aro Volturi: "Why don't you grow up and act like your age, for heaven's sake?" you snapped at Aro.

He had been annoying with you stupid jokes and questions. You, however, were having none of it. You wanted to have a serious conversation with him.

His charming grin faltered and he paused for a moment. "W-what?"

"You're so... ugh!" You threw up your hands. "You're so annoying, childish!"

A distressed expression flashed on his face. "What? No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are, Aro! Can't you be serious for once?"

Aro didn't know what to say. He simply walked out, leaving you in his wake.

Marcus Volturi: "He's like Prince Charming!" your friend said through the phone.

"Yeah, he is."

You were talking about Marcus. He was everything you could ever dream of. A sweet, intelligent, charming gentleman.

"So does he treat you out on the weekends?" Y/F/N excitedly asked, looking for gossip.

"Oh. Sometimes, you know?" you replied unenthusiastically.

"Oh," Y/F/N said before moving on to other things.

Marcus leaned his head on the door, doubting himself. He wondered if he should have taken you out and treated you like a princess.

Caius Volturi: "Leave me alone!" you screamed at Caius. He had been nagging at you all day, asking who you were with, where were you, and so on. You finally had enough and yelled at him. You regretted it immediately upon seeing his hurt face.

He tersely replied, "I'm just worried about you."

This only flamed your rage. "Worried? There's nothing to be worried about! Can't you leave me alone?"

Caius clenched his jaw and snarled. "Fine. I'm leaving!"

Jane Volturi: You couldn't hurt Jane!

Alec Volturi: "I don't even know why I'm in a relationship with him!" you said to Felix in wonderment. 

Felix raised his eyebrow. "So, you don't love him?"

"Oh, I do! I meant that he's so..." you struggled for words.

"Handsome? Caring? Sexy?" Felix asked, a smirk tugging at his lips.

You laughed. "All of those. He's great, so why would he want me, of all people?"

"Oh, Y/N." Felix sighed. "He loves you. It's simple."

"Is it?" You laughed, not noticing Alec listening to your conversation. Alec walked away after your first statement, your words echoing in his head. "I don't even know why I'm in a relationship with him!"

Demetri Volturi: You watched jealously as Demetri flirted with a woman. His hand kept touching her shoulder, and she batted her eyelashes at him. Huffing, you strode away. 

You stepped outside the club, and muttered to yourself, "I can't believe he did that! That flirting bastard!"

Demetri waited behind you, listening to your rant.

"Y/N?" Demetri cleared his throat. "Um, are you alright?" 

"Alright? I saw you there, with that woman. You promised you wouldn't do that!" You turned to him, fire burning in your eyes. 

The usually suave and confident Demetri was a stuttering mess.

"I-I wasn't flirting, I swear," he said, wringing his hands.

"I can't believe you." You exhaled. "I thought you changed. I was wrong."

Felix Volturi: A yelling match with Felix was uncommon. You yelling at him was even more uncommon. You didn't want to say something you regretted, but that was what you did.

"I wish I never met you!" you shouted.

At once, all yelling stopped. A stunned silence came over the room. Felix's face was going through a range of emotions, from anger, disbelief, and finally shock. Unable to find words to say, he turned on his heel and strode out.

Edited: 12/3/17