Fight One-Shots

Aro Volturi: "Come on, Aro, please talk to me," you begged for the fifth time.

He turned his face away and kept silent. You sighed and walked away, plopping yourself on a couch. You buried your face in your hands and started crying. Everything caught up with you; the anger, the pointed words that hurt you, and the sadness of not talking to Aro.

You heard Aro's voice say, "Come, my dear, no need to be crying. I'm sorry for ignoring you."

He pulled you into his lap and hugged you. "I'm sorry," he whispered again. "I'm so sorry."

Marcus Volturi: You looked at the door Marcus was behind. You knocked on it, and whispered, "Marcus, please open the door."

There was no reply. You could hear the faint sounds of classical music playing. Sliding down against the door, with tears streaming down your face, you said, "Please, Marcus. Open the door."

Again, there was no reply. Sighing, you stood up, ready to leave. 

The door swung open, stopping you in your tracks, and Marcus appeared in the doorway, a frown on his face.

He opened his arms and said, "Come here." His face held regret and sorrow.

You ran to him and threw yourself into his arms.

He hugged you and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Caius Volturi: "What were you doing?" Caius screamed.

"I-" you tried to say before you were interrupted.

"Are you crazy?" Caius yelled, glaring at you.

You stood, shaking with fear. Your eyes held panic and you couldn't move. Caius' eyes immediately softened upon seeing your terror-filled eyes.

"I'm sorry," Caius muttered.

He came over and hugged you.

"Sorry," he said again. He muttered, "I'm so stupid."

"It's fine, Caius. Just... don't do that again," you whispered.

He nodded. "Of course not."

Jane Volturi: "Why would you do that?" Jane yelled.

"Hey, I saved your life!" you defended.

"I was supposed to bring him to the castle!" she said, scowling as she paced back and forth.

"Doesn't it matter that I saved your life?" you yelled, staring at her.

She glared. "I failed my mission!"

"So? That doesn't matter! Stop being such an idiot!"

You saw her hands raise and you closed your eyes. A few seconds passed, and you opened your eyes, to see her hands pressed to her head. Jane was staring at you oddly.

"What did you just do?" Jane whispered.

"I-no-what-um," you stuttered, stepping back.

"Did you think... I was going to use my gift on you?" Jane asked slowly. 

"No?" you said, sounding more like a question. 

She slowly hugged you.

"You know I would never hurt you, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I know. Can we forget about this?" you said.

Jane smiled. "Already done."

Alec Volturi: "Alec?" you said timidly.

"That's me," he curtly replied.

"Do you want to walk around?"

"No. Leave me alone."

You exhaled slowly. "Well, how about-"

He whirled around and said harshly, "I told you to leave me alone!"

You flinched and stared at him. He was never this mean to you. Your eyes started to water and you bit your lip, trying not to cry. Before he could say anything, you whirled around, trying to get away from him.

He grabbed your wrist and said, "I'm so sorry, Y/N."

Demetri Volturi: "You were obviously flirting with her!" you screamed at Demetri.

"No, I wasn't! I was only talking to her!" he replied, clenching his jaw. 

You scoffed. "Only talking? You gave her a kiss!"

He glared at you. "It was a friendly kiss. And it was on the forehead."

"Whatever, Demetri!"

"I need to go for a run," he said, through gritted teeth.

And with that, he disappeared from the room. You sank on a couch, thinking about your hurtful words. You were right, weren't you? You definitely saw Demetri kiss Heidi. Hopefully, this wasn't the end of your relationship. You made up your mind to stay up and wait for him. 

A few hours later, Demetri came back into the room. When he spotted you, his eyes widened.

"Y/N? What are you doing up so late?" he asked, confused.

You meekly responded, "I-I wanted to see you come back. I wanted to talk to you."

"You didn't have to do that," he whispered.

"I wanted to."

Coming over, he sat on the couch.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's fine, Demetri," you said, dismissively waving your hand. "I was out of line too."

"We cool?"

Smiling slightly, you said, "We're cool."

Felix Volturi: Striding furiously into the room, Felix let out a snarl.

"What's wrong, Felix?" you asked, concerned.

"Nothing."

"Come here," you said, holding out your arms.

Felix gladly went over. He fell into your arms, holding you tightly.

"You do know how to cheer me up," Felix said.

Edited: 10-22-17