How You Sleep

Aro Volturi: Sometimes, when Aro's gone at a meeting, you like to hug a pillow and pretend it's him and fall asleep that way. When Aro finds you like that, he'll chuckle quietly, a fond smile on his face. He'll slip into your arms and you'll cuddle him.

Marcus Volturi: You'll lay as close to Marcus as possible. He'll gently pull you even closer and hug you tightly. Depending on your mood, he'll either hum or softly recite passages from books. Mostly, he holds you.

Caius Volturi: You love to take naps, all the time. So when Caius finds you sleeping, he'll watch from the door, a soft smile on his face. If you beckon him to come, he will, rolling his eyes fondly as he'll slip in next to. you.

Jane Volturi: Jane would pretend to sleep when you do and would love to just lay there, listening to your heartbeat. She'll be the big spoon, holding you protectively.

Alec Volturi: Alec would lay close to you and he would let you curl into his side. He would listen to your rhythmic breathing and smile; a true smile.

Demetri Volturi: You guys are a tangle of limbs and blankets. Demetri might stay away, not wanting to make you cold, but he would always find a way to hold your hand or cuddle you. 

Felix Volturi: Felix is a giant teddy bear. He would wrap his massive arms around you and sneakily cuddle you into his chest. He wouldn't let you go, not even if you punched his chest. Felix would warm you up right away.

Edited: 12/18/16