Ed Sheeran-Thinking Out Loud {Requested}

Aro Volturi: "Take me into your loving arms." When Aro came back from Volturi meeting, he always hugged you tightly. You were a source of comfort and relief for him.

Marcus Volturi: "Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory." The first time Marcus smiled, you stared in awe. You engraved his smile in your memory forever.

Caius Volturi: "Oh me I fall in love with you every single day." You fell deeper and deeper in love with Caius. He definitely had you and planned to keep you.

Jane Volturi: "I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe it's all part of a plan." You didn't know you were going to fall in love with Jane. You never expected to even meet her, but you were glad you did.

Alec Volturi: "Oh maybe we found love right where we are." You both searching for love, the right one. But you both found it, with each other.

Demetri Volturi: "Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars." Demetri twirled you around, gazing adoringly at you. He kissed you as the stars twinkled brightly.

Felix Volturi: "'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen." Felix's soul was going to stay forever young with you.