Can't Remember To Forget You-Shakira ft. Rhianna

A/N: I don't own this song! Hope you enjoy!

Aro Volturi: "I see only the good. Selective memory." You knew there was a bad, dangerous side of Aro. But you only saw, or choose to see, the good part of Aro only. You couldn't bear knowing that Aro was as evil and ruthless as people said.

Marcus Volturi: "The way he makes me feel, I never seemed to act so stupid." When you were with Marcus, you seemed to act stupid. You were acting like a love-sick idiot. You couldn't stop staring or smiling at Marcus and you wanted his presence with you 24/7.

Caius Volturi: "The only memory is us kissing in the moonlight." You had many memories with Caius, but the most prominent one was you two kissing in the moonlight. Caius had just told you that he loved you before kissing you. 

Jane Volturi: "You're a part of me now." Jane was your other half. You're both parts of the same coin. You wouldn't be the same without each other. 

Alec Volturi: "I do anything for that boy." You'd do anything for Alec, anything. He had you completely and utterly in love with him and vice versa.

Demetri Volturi"So where you go I follow, follow, follow." You would follow Demetri anywhere, even to Hell and back. You were always loyal to him and would do whatever he asked for.

Felix Volturi: "I'd give my last dime to hold him tonight." If you were a poor beggar, you would give your money to hold Felix for one last night. Anything to stay with his smell, comfort, and touch. 

Edited: 11-10-17