XIX. First "I Love You"

ARO VOLTURI:

You were lying in bed with Aro, with your head on his chest. You thought I love you to Aro, forgetting that you lowered your shield. The comfort and near-sleep state made you think things you wouldn't usually in Aro's presence. He did that to you.

"I love you too," he responded.

"I didn't say anything!" You tilted your head up, nearly knocking his chin backward. "How'd you know?"

He flicked your head, smiling impishly. "My gift, remember?"

"Right, right," you muttered, snuggling closer to him.

Repeating himself, he said, "I love you."

"I love you too, Aro."

MARCUS VOLTURI: 

You sat on the couch with Marcus, him reading you a chapter in his book. You listened to his smooth, deep voice read some unintelligible Italian words. You just liked the sound of him.

Absentmindedly, you said, "I love you."

You didn't realize what you said until he stopped reading mid-sentence. Your cheeks darkening, you fumbled for something to say.

"Crap," was what you settled on.

You jumped up and paced to the door, trying to get away from him. He rushed in front of you with his vampire speed and said, "What did you say?"

"N-Nothing," you stammered, stepping back.

Marcus kept on walking forward until he had you pressed against the bookshelves, his arms above your head, trapping you from escaping. "What did you say, Y/N?"

Looking down, you whispered, "I love you."

He touched your chin and tugged it up.

"I love you too." Marcus smiled.

CAIUS VOLTURI:

A guard had told you that Caius was leaving for a dangerous mission. Hoping to catch him, you ran to his room. You saw him walking toward you.

"Caius!" you shouted.

"Yes, Y/N? I'm getting some deja vu." He smirked, trying to get rid of the worry on his face.

Ignoring his comment, you kissed him heatedly and whispered, "I love you." 

Gripping your hips tightly, he whispered back, "I love you too."

You broke away and searched his eyes. "Be careful, please?" You gripped onto his collar as if that could stop Caius from going. 

He smiled, lessening some of your worries. "Always for you."

JANE VOLTURI:

You watched as Jane lifted a vampire up before slamming them into the wall. She whispered something before storming away. 

You followed Jane as she went inside her chambers, slamming the door shut behind you two.

"Jane—"

"You're mine." She pressed her lips to yours as she gripped your waist.

"Yes, but—"

"He was talking like he owned you. Like you were his mate." Jane snarled as she kissed you again. "You're not his. You're mine." 

"I know, Jane."

"I love you." Her blunt statement made you gasp. "I know I didn't say it, but now I am. You are mine and I love you."

ALEC VOLTURI:

You and Alec had just gotten back from an amazing date and you both were cuddling in his room. 

It was quiet and peaceful until Alec blurted, "I want to marry you one day."

You turned to him, blinking your eyes. "W-What?"

If vampires could blush, he would have right then. Alec's eyes darted around, not looking at you.

"N-Not now, obviously," he said, rubbing his hand against his neck. "In the future, maybe."

You smiled at him. "I'd like that. How come you want to marry me?"

He responded without a thought, "You're the one I love and you're the one I'll ever love, Y/N. It'll always be you and no one else. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

You threw your arms around his neck, almost crying, as you said, "I love you too, Alec. And I would be honoured to marry you."

DEMETRI VOLTURI:

Demetri got up and stretched, shaking you off him after he got a summons. You sighed for a moment, forgetting he could hear you.

"I gotta go, Y/N," Demetri said, in the middle of tugging on his pants, an apologetic look on his face. "The masters want me."

Propping your head on your hand, you replied, "Alright. When will you be back?"

"Couple of hours." Demetri strode to the door before turning around, like he forgot something. Before walking out, he called out, "Love you!"

You stared at him, your mouth gaping, before you responded, "Love you too. Be safe!"

FELIX VOLTURI:

Felix was tickling you, making you laugh uncontrollably. You were laying on the couch, trying to escape. You tried to push him off but to no avail. 

"Stop! Stop it, Felix!" you said, between fits of laughter.

"Only if you say I'm awesome!" He grinned like an idiot. He knew that he was torturing you and he enjoyed it. He could make you do anything now.

"Alright! I'm awesome!" you said, teasing him.

"That's not what I meant!" Felix's fingers stilled. He rested his forehead against yours.

"Whatever," you murmured, aware of his cold lips, just inches away from yours.

Kissing your forehead, he whispered, "I love you."

Kissing him back but on the lips, you whispered back, "I love you too, Felix."

 ♚ ♚ ♚

QUESTION: Which confession was the sweetest?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Either Marcus' or Felix's. I can't pick!

Comment your answer down below!

Edited: 10/14/17