XXIII. You're Sick

ARO VOLTURI:

ARO VOLTURI:

Aro takes care of you personally. He gets you everything you need and cuddles with you 24/7, even when you're sick. When you have a fever, Aro cools you down, his hand resting on your forehead. Sometimes, you don't need to speak because he reads your thoughts, anticipating your needs.

MARCUS VOLTURI:

Marcus' so sweet when he takes care of you. When you have a fever, Marcus puts his hand on your head, cooling you down. He feeds you soup and stays with you for the whole day. He doesn't care about his work or meetings, just you. Marcus can read you a book, talk, or sit in silence, whatever you wanted.

CAIUS VOLTURI:

You would think Caius isn't gentle, but he is. He gets you soup and tissues. When he doesn't know what to do, he asks Jane. He sometimes cuddles if you want to. When Caius has to go to his meetings, he sends Jane to look after you.

JANE VOLTURI:

You don't get sick; you're a vampire.

ALEC VOLTURI:

Sometimes Alec doesn't know what to do, so he asks Jane for help. She tells him what to do, to get your tissues, soup, and movies. Alec does what she tells him, and then he gets the hang of things. He also cuddles you with you, which makes you feel much better.

DEMETRI VOLTURI:

When you're sick, he's like a slave. If you tell him to get something, Demetri does it right away. He watches comedies or romances with you, even if he hates it. He gets you anything you ever need.

FELIX VOLTURI:

When you're sick, Felix brings you soup and he cuddles you. He'll have you stay in bed and get lots of rest. Felix will make sure you don't overextend yourself and will trap you in bed.

♚♚♚

QUESTION: Vampires or Wolves?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Vampires all the f-ing way, please.

Edited: 10/19/17