XII. They Tell You What They Are (Part 1)

VOCABULARY:

VOCABULARY:

Y/F/B: Your favourite book

♚ ♚ ♚

ARO VOLTURI:

Aro walked into the room. He opened his mouth before closing it and twisted his hands together. "Y/N, I need to talk to you," he said, uncharacteristically serious.

You slid off the bed and stood up to face him. "What's wrong, Aro?"

"Come to the garden." Not forgetting his manners even when he was nervous, he added, "Please."

Standing up, you took his freezing hand—too cold for a human—and followed him to the garden. A pit of anxiety seemed to grow in your stomach as you fretted over what Aro was going to tell you. It was obviously something bad that frightened him, but what?

"What's wrong?" you asked again.

Aro avoided your eyes as he paced, only to come to a halt before you. "Please don't hate me, but my dear, Y/N, I am a vampire."

You stiffened up, releasing his hand. Aro was a vampire?

MARCUS VOLTURI:

You were in the Volturi's massive library. You were reading Y/F/B for the hundredth time.

As you turned the page, a note fell out. You picked it up and recognized the familiar handwriting immediately. It was Marcus'. Turning your attention to the words, it read:

Y/N, I am a vampire. Please, don't be scared of me; I will never hurt you. ~M.

The book dropped from your hands as you stared at the note, the words replaying in your head. Marcus, the man you loved, was a vampire.

CAIUS VOLTURI:

You walked around the forest, no real destination in mind. You always enjoyed nature and going outside. It relaxed you, except for today. Even though you didn't know why you were on edge but you thought the forest was going to help you calm down.

Hearing a small noise, you turned around. You saw Caius, bent over a human. Watching him, you saw Caius drinking the human's blood, feasting as if he was a starving man and the blood was his only source of food.

Letting out a small gasp, you stepped back and tripped on a rock. Hitting your head, the last thing you saw was Caius running at you, his eyes wide.

JANE VOLTURI:

You already knew; you were a vampire too.

ALEC VOLTURI:

You walked around the castle, trying to find Alec. The castle was huge.

In front of you were large double doors that were open a crack. Curiosity overwhelmed you and you peeked into the room. There was Alec, and his family, drinking human blood with gusto.

Stumbling back, you ran to your room. You knew then, that Alec was a vampire.

DEMETRI VOLTURI:

Reaching up, your fingers barely reached the hot chocolate even on your tip-toes. As you looked around for something to stand on, you spotted a chair. Dragging the chair over, you stepped on it. Reaching up, you heard a voice. "What're you doing, Y/N?"

You jumped to see Demetri. However, your foot slipped, and you wobbled, almost falling. Demetri rushed to you and steadied you.

"H-How'd you do that? You ran so fast; I didn't even see you."

"Y/N, I'm a vampire," he whispered, avoiding your eyes. Demetri, a vampire?

FELIX VOLTURI:

You were watching a movie with Felix. It was an action movie, which got Felix excited. He was jumping around and punching things. Suddenly, the couch broke under Felix's fist. He looked at you.

"Will you believe that I use steroids?" he asked. "Magic, maybe?"

You shook your head.

"I'm a vampire," he said, loud and proud, though his eyes hid his fear.

♚ ♚ ♚

QUESTION: Would you be scared of them when you realized they were vampires?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Not really, no. They would still be who they are. Admittedly, the danger of being with them would increase, but hey; you do crazy things for love.

Comment your answer!

Edited: 10/4/17