Fools-Troye Sivan

A/N: I don't own this awesome song, it belongs to Troye Sivan. I hope you enjoy!

Aro Volturi: "Only fools fall for you, only fools." You knew that the Volturi were dangerous, especially Aro. You knew you shouldn't fall for him, but you did. Something about Aro attracted him to you and you didn't even try to resist. You knew it was Fate.

Marcus Volturi: "Don't give a f***, not giving up, I still want it all."  You knew Marcus still loved Diydme. Sometimes you wanted him to love you, and only you. But you weren't going to leave him just because his heart was torn in two pieces. You were going to help him heal.

Caius Volturi: "And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small."  When you first met Caius, you immediately liked him. You weren't sure of his feelings, so you didn't dare hope he loved you back. Everyone claimed the Volturi don't love. This resulted in lots of heartbreak for the both of you.

Jane Volturi: "The differences and impulses and your obsession with."  You were so different from Jane. You don't care and love her, regardless of your differences. You guys wanted different things but you had one goal in common: each other.

Alec Volturi"I need time to replace what I gave away."  You had a boyfriend whom you loved dearly but he cheated on you. You were scared to get in a relationship with Alec, so you asked him to wait a little bit. He agreed, saying, "Anything for you." You had to heal first and Alec helped you through the pain.

Demetri Volturi: "Though I try to resist I still want it all." You wanted to travel with Demetri and party, but he wouldn't allow that. You wanted the good life, traveling, money, and excitement, not being stuck in a drafty castle.

Felix Volturi: "I see a little house on the hill and children's names." You dreamed marrying Felix and having children. You knew it was impossible, but you still dreamed. Felix raised the idea of adoption, making your dream a bit closer.

Edited: 11-7-17