How You Both Feel After The Break-Up

Aro Volturi: Him: He's angry. At Marcus, Sulpicia, and most of all, himself.

You: You want to punch Aro in the face for cheating on you. You think of Sulpica, of how she's prettier, richer, smarter, and stronger than you.

Marcus Volturi: He didn't cheat.

Caius Volturi: Him: He feels angry, to cover up the guilt that's lurking in his heart. He secretly misses you.

You: You hate him. You don't even miss him.

Jane Volturi: Her: She regrets everything. She wants to cry, but she can't. She has to appear strong.

You: You're trying your best to get over her, but you can't. You loved Jane, you really did, and you know there'll never be anyone else like her.

Alec Volturi: Him: He plays out an apology in his mind. Alec wants you back; he'll do anything to get you back. He wonders if you'll forgive him.

You: You wander around in a zombie-like state. Every time you see Alec, your lip trembles and a tear slips through your cold facade.

Demetri Volturi: Him: He's so guilty. Demetri watches you when you pass by him, wondering if you really cared about him. In private, he tugs at his hair and curses himself for making you leave him.

You: You pretend to be okay when you see him, laughing and forcing a smile. But when he passes, your shoulders slump and you need to cry.

Felix Volturi: Him: He felt angry at your sister. Felix wonders if there was anything he could do to fix everything. Most of all, he wishes he would've pushed her away. 

You: You hate your sister. You can't hate Felix, no matter what he did. You're always sad now, comparing yourself to your sister, wondering what she has that you don't.

Edited: 12/16/17