Their Favorite Quote

Aro Volturi: "Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts... perhaps the fear of a loss of power." Aro feared losing his power. It made him the way he is. 

Marcus Volturi: "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever." You were always on Marcus' mind. He couldn't stop thinking about you; he loved you too much.

Caius Volturi: "Anger is a valid emotion. It's only bad when it takes control and makes you do things you don't want to do." Caius sometimes had to control his anger, but he embraced it.

Jane Volturi: "Slaves to my torment. Scream to your heart's content. Time and time again. Pleasure in inflicting pain." Jane loved inflicting pain on people.

Alec Volturi: "Recognizing power in another does not diminish your own." Alec was one of the strongest vampires in the Volturi, but others were stronger. He had to be humble sometimes.

Demetri Volturi: "When in a relationship, a real man doesn't make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman." Usually, Demetri would have many lovers, all jealous of each other. But when he dated you and nobody else, everyone was jealous of you. How did you get Demetri's heart?

Felix Volturi: "Poetry = Anger x Imagination." Felix always liked to write poetry in his free time. It was nothing much, just some short ones and some haikus. You always liked to read them.

Edited: 10-29-17