XXVI. When They're Angry At You

ARO VOLTURI:

ARO VOLTURI:

When Aro's angry, he gives you the silent treatment. A bit childish, but it works well. You always beg him to talk to you. He gives in when you cry, though. When Aro sees or hears you cry, he'll rush over and hug you tightly, not wanting his pride to get the best of him and hurt you.

MARCUS VOLTURI:

When Marcus' angry—which is rare—he locks himself in his room and listens to classical music. You lean your head against the door and beg for him to open it. When you leave, he opens the door and tells you to come to him. You'll run at him and hug him as you cry.

CAIUS VOLTURI:

Caius is always angry. But when he's angry at you, he sometimes yells. When he sees the fear in your eyes, and how badly you're shaking, that's when he calms down. Caius mutters a heartfelt apology, and tightly hugs you. He promises to himself not to do that again, hating how you're scared of him.

JANE VOLTURI:

When Jane's angry, she'll make a harmless movement, but it scares you. You both would be stunned. The argument forgotten, Jane hugs you and whispers into your ear that'll she'll never hurt you.

ALEC VOLTURI:

When Alec's angry, he gets very sarcastic. It'll be hard to have a simple conversation with him. Eventually, he'll say something mean and make you snap. You're strong, but sometimes you crack. You'll start crying, then you try to leave, wanting to get away from everything. He'll always stop you and gently kiss you, apologizing profusely.

DEMETRI VOLTURI:

When he's angry, Demetri leaves and goes for a run. You always stay up and wait for him to come back, agonizing over the way you left things. When he comes back, he's surprised you stayed up for him. He's calm when he comes back and apologizes to you.

FELIX VOLTURI:

He doesn't get angry at you that easily. When Felix does, all he needs is a hug from you to calm him down. You'll whisper an apology to him and you'll both cuddle, fight forgotten. 

 ♚ ♚ ♚

QUESTION: Which one made you saddest?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Marcus'.

Edited: 10/22/17