VII. Family Member That's Happy

ARO VOLTURI:

ARO VOLTURI:

Marcus. Marcus suspected that Sulpica wasn't Aro's mate because of his power. Your bond with Aro glowed brighter than Sulpica's ever did. When he found out it was you, he was happy for both of you. You looked up to Marcus and he was a father-figure of sorts.

MARCUS VOLTURI:

Aro. He's happy that Marcus found someone after Diydme died. Marcus seemed happier with you, a comfort no one else could have given him. Aro missed seeing his brother like this. Aro also approved that you were loyal to the Volturi and had no plans of leaving it.

CAIUS VOLTURI:

Marcus. He could sense that Caius wasn't truly happy with his wife. But when Marcus saw how Caius looked at you—with true love in his eyes—Marcus knew that Caius found his mate. You made Caius happier. 

JANE VOLTURI:

Alec. He's happy that Jane found her mate. You make Jane happy and calm, which Alec never saw in his sister for you. It's a change for him which he likes.

ALEC VOLTURI:

Jane. She's glad that Alec found his mate. She can see that he loves and trusts you. She claims you both are so in love that it's sickening.

DEMETRI VOLTURI:

Felix. He thought you both were pretty cute together. You both were cheerful and obviously loved each other which Felix approved of. 

FELIX VOLTURI:

Demetri. He was happy Felix found someone to comfort and love him. He was also pleased that his best friend found his mate.

♚♚♚

QUESTION: Bella with Edward or Jacob?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Edward, all the way. 

Comment your answer down below!

Edited: 9/23/17