•Caraphernelia~Natasha Romanoff•

C/h: Choice hairstyle

Caraphernelia:
•A heart broken disease when someone leaves you, but leaves most of their belongings with you
•A condition in which someone abandons you but leaves their belongings behind, including painful memories.

It's over. It's over, all of the screaming and convincing was for nothing. The past 8 months filled with long conversations and night time drives and after nightmare holdings were worthless. All of the stitches after fights and missions and the teeth crashing kisses were a waste of time and energy.

They all tell her to get over to you. To get over the person who ruined love for her but she couldn't because it was hard. She finally opened her heart to someone and it backfired on her, now she won't do it ever again. Usually she just trains, punches things until her knuckles are bruised and bleeding, the red seeping through the wraps she placed around them. Usually she just goes on missions and pushes herself, not talking or being sarcastic, just fighting and killing. But not today because it was her birthday and sunshine there was nothing that was gonna ruin her night. That was until she went to the same club they met at.

She walked in and even though there were lots of people with different scents all she smelt was you. Her senses were overwhelmed with you, the scent of you, your voice and in certain places she even saw you. She saw your hair and your eyes in the places where you both lingered. On the dance floor where they were grinding all over each other and dancing until their feet were bruised or near the bar where you caught her attention with your laugh and h/c out into c/h or the corner in the back near the only window where you went when it was too hot and just looked into each other's eyes because it was too much. When she walked in the music thumped in her chest and she became a dizzy dreamer. Filled with memories of you Natasha is going crazy, her mind spinning and trying to focus. Then you walk in with confidence spilling out of you. You walk up to her with a grin and wink and say "Hey Nat. Happy Birthday" and she just stares at you.

'It's harder breathing next to you, I shake'  is all that runs through her mind as she stares at you. She stares at you angry with the lights flashing over you, turning your skin into different shades of colors and trying not to smile because you smell so good. You smell like her favorite shampoo and look like a model. She gets angrier because while you act like nothing ever happened between the both of you she sits there sulking and trying not to smile at your scent on her birthday because you decided that you were done with her. She wants to leave, she wants to force her way through the warm, sweaty bodies on the dance floor and book it to her house but instead she turns and whispers in your ear 'If you wanted to hurt me you should have held my heart cause it's beating for you anyway' and leaves. As she walks away you yell out "I'll soon forget the color of your eyes  and you'll forget mine"

Natasha walks home alone seeing as all of her friends were too drunk to notice that she was leaving. She thinks back on what her ex-lover yelled out after her with thoughts about how hey can't just throw her away.

"What if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat
I'll be the fire that'll catch you" she yells not caring if people hear her. She screams again when she finds your number in the pocket of her jacket with a note saying we should pick up the pieces.

"What's so good about picking up the pieces?
What if I don't even want to" the words bounce of the edges of the building and end up into the dark sky. Faint noises of music fill Natasha's ears as she walks back home. When she gets there she walked straight into her room and grabs the shirt you left in her house. It still smells like you and her mixed together when she brings it to her faces and holds it there.

'I'd better learn to live alone'