See•Matt Murdock

Red Cheeks
Heart Racing
Stuttering

The realization hit you like a truck. You loved Matt Murdock. You loved the devil of Hell's Kitchen without knowing it.

Days were spent. Trying to forget him. Trying to forget his plump lips that always looked so kissable and the fluffy brown hair that lies on his head. The head that holds his handsome stubble that's on his beautifully shaped chin and the empty but yet so full brown eyes.

Yet here you wear, laying on your brown couch and wondering how to get rid of this love. This love that cursed your heart and stabbed it straight in the middle because he couldn't see that you loved him.

He couldn't tell from the hugs and the sweet things that you told him. He couldn't tell from the gifts and over kindness that you showed him.

Cursing, you got up form the couch and kicked the f/c walls. The walls made a heavy thud every time you kicked it.

"Why can't he just see that I love him!" You yelled up to the ceiling, finally done with kicking a cursing

"Why can't he just see it" you whispered into the air, sliding down the wall

"Because I'm blind Y/n" a smooth and familiar voice said from in front of you

You looked up and saw Matt holding his can and his lips gracing a small smile. He looked down at you a sat next to you.

" I'm sorry. I just, couldn't keep it in anymore and I'm sorry if this ruins out friend-"

Matt cut you off by kissing your lips forcefully. You kissed back shyly from the force and surprise of the kiss. You nipped his bottom lip and he slightly groaned into the kiss.

Sadly you pulled away and looked into his glasses. He looked back into your e/c eyes with his fire vision and spoke " I love you too"

You finally got Matt to 'see'