Too Long•Erik

BOOM!

You smacked hard into the hard concrete wall. Your head was spinning and you could feel your consciousness slipping. If not for your mutant powers, you'd probably had died from the impact. Your body could absorb the impact and turn into energy you could use yourself, kind of like the mutant Shaw you had encountered a year before.

"Come on, ____! You must try harder than that!" Charles shouted from the sideline. You glared at him and dodged a punch thrown at you. Closing your eyes, you filled your lungs with air and felt as if time had slowed, as if you had all of the time in the world to focus all of your energy in one punch.

Your eye's shot open and you growled loudly as you brought your arm back and drove your fist into your sparring partner's stomach, sending him flying across the yard and into the dirt. You stood there, panting and shaking. That had been the hardest you had ever punched anyone, it was surprisimg to you, Charles, and the rest of the X-Men watching. Your partner had gotten up and coughed up blood and you ran to his side.

"Oh Alex! I'm sorry! Are you okay!?" You asked a bit panicked, looking at his body to make sure you hadn't broken a anything. The young man smirked and patted your shoulder, "Don't worry about it." He gave a reassuring look and you relaxed, letting out a tense breath.

--

After training and the little scare, you went to your room and took a shower. You stood under the shower head, letting the cool water spray in your face and clean out your cuts and scrapes. You were relaxed and it felt so amazing. Your arms and legs felt like jelly, almost as if you could just melt into a puddle on the bathtub floor and float down the drain.

Once you were done relaxing, you quickly washed your hair and body, turned the water off, and wrapped your hair and body up in a towel. You made your way out and to your bed. The training had really taken it out of you, your eyes felt heavy as laid down on your bed. You didn't even remember dozing off.

Hours later, you were awoken by an odd sound from above. You could feel cold metal wrapping around your wrists and you shot straight up. The metal held your arms down, the sudden movement pulling them back and causing you to whip back down and cry in pain.

"Ah ah, ____." Erik clicked his tongue and shook his head, a smirk on his face. Seeing him, your heart rate had accelerated. It had been almost a year since you had seen the metal manipulator. Almost a year since you had seen those beautiful blue eyes.

Almost a year was too long.

"E-Erik?" You began. Was this real? Was he really standing before you?

The man said nothing, he only tightened the metal wrapped around your wrists, which snapped you back to reality.

This was very real.

You pulled your arms hard, attempting to break from the bindings. Erik bit his lip and with a flick of his hand, they got so much tighter, causing your hands to numb from the lack of blood streaming. "Don't make me hurt you. I don't want to hurt you," he whispered, "Are you going to be a good girl?" You nodded quickly, not being able to withstand the pain. He waved his hand again, loosening the grip and you sighed contentedly.

"What do you want?" You asked, a bit more bitter than intended. Erik gave a mock hurt look, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I can't visit an old friend?"

"An old friend? Erik, you left me on that island."

"You chose not to join me. You chose Charles over me." He argued back and you looked away.

It was the truth. You couldn't argue with him. You had made the choice to stay with Charles.

Erik trailed his fingers down you arm, giving you goosebumps and sending a chill down your spine. You looked back at him with deep (e/c) eyes and he whispered, "It has been quite some time since I've been able to touch you like this." You held eye contact and he continued, "Oh how I've missed uou, my dear."

"I've missed you, too. I think this situation would be more enjoyable if you let me go."

"Oh no," Erik began, "I can't do that. I can't risk you running off and telling Charles of my presence. No, no, that will not do."

With a flick of hos wrist, the door clicked. Locked.

You struggled a little to test him and, again, he tightened them up. "E-Erik," you whimpered and he grinned. He was loving how submissive you were when he was around. You were his little play thing. He could do as he pleased, and that gave him a wonderful warm and fuzzy feeling. As you whined and bit your lip, pained, Erik leaned down and whispered in your ear. "I haven't had you in so long. I intend to take you tonight." You shivered lightly, his voice was so husky and his breath tickled your ear. You wanted him just as bad, and your body language gave that away. You needed him against you, kissing you, caressing your body, showing you the love you longed for.

It had been so long.

Too long.

Erik slowly moved over and stared deeply in your eyes. The towel that was on your head before you had dozed off had made its way off your head and onto the floor, your (h/c) locks in a tousled mess. He ran his fingers through your hair, untangling and smoothing it out.

And it was just like magic as he pressed his lips against yours, slowly slipping his fingers down your neck and opening your towel. The cold air stung your skin, making you flinch and your lover trailed his large, rough hands down the curve of your hip.

"Erik, I love you." You said softly, almost too softly.

"And I love you." The man pressed his lips against yours once again, making you feel warmer. He then began to take his clothes off.

--

The two of you lay together, sweaty and worn out. Erik's hair was matted to his forehead. Your hair was literally everywhere. He had let the binds from your wrists so you could finally touch him, and touch him you did. You ran your hands up and down his sides, over his backside and up to his shoulder blades.

As you blinked tiredly, Erik whispered, "Don't fall asleep on me now. There's so much I've needed to say to you." You rubbed your nose against his and kissed him, saying, "Go on, dear."

Erik began, "This time without you has... pained me. Without you by my side, I haven't much to push me foreward." He paused, clearing his throat. "I... I want you to come with me, ____."

"Dear, you know that's impossible. I can't just leave." You trailed a hand down his arm. "What about Mystique. You have her."

"I haven't seen her for a month. And she's nothing like you. I love you." He kissed both of your cheeks so gentle and loving. It pained you to say no to him. Oh how you wanted to go with him, but you couldn't betray your friends. You'd already betrayed them enough by secretly having Erik in your room.

Erik sat up slowly, taking your hands in his, kissing the tops as gentle as before. "I need you in my life. Together, we can bring together our brother's and sister's and show the world how powerful we are."

You bit your lip, feeling terribly conflicted. How were you supposed to reject your lover's request? It was so difficult! He was so difficult. If you were to say no, he'd get angry and leave without another word. If yoh said yes, you'd be leaving your friends. You couldn't have both Charles and Erik in your life.

"I'm very tired. How about we sleep on it, Erik." You suggested, and your lover nodded slowly, burying his face in your neck and breathing in your scent. He had always loved how sweet you smelled.

Erik fell asleep quickly, his chest slowly moving against yours. You lay there, staring at the wall, going over the situation. After a couple hours of thinking it over, your decision had been made and you drifted off to sleep.

--

The next evening, you stood in front of the mansion, your bag in hand as you got your last final look at the property. Erik held your free hand tightly and whispered, "Let us leave before your lack of prescence is noticed." You nodded and began walking off with him into the trees.

Looking back for the last time, you whispered softly, "Goodbye and sorry, my friends."