I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket•Clint

Choke, tried to wash you down with something strong
Try but the taste of blood remains
Cold empty mattresses and falling stars
My how they start to look the same

Choking. Clint chocked on his own saliva from trying to wash down the taste of you. Faint blood stains remained where he tried to scrub it of the walls and floor. The smell remained now matter how hard he tried to get it off. The empty mattress was cold and alone as no one slept on it. The stars were falling and and to Clint, they looked the same.

So keep in happiness and torture me while
I tell you let's go in style
A million hooks around a million ways to die
Darlin' it's cold outside

The fact that people told him to be happy tortured him. He remembers the last thing you said to him "At Least I got to go in style." A million ways to go and you got the worst one. And now it was cold outside to Clint. All of it was cold as he whispered to the air 'Darlin it's cold outside'

No, no more eyes to see the sun
You slide into bed while I get drunk
Slow conversations with a gun mean more than I've ever said to anyone

No more eyes for him to see the sun. Clint thought he would see you get into bed with him but it was just him being drunk. The touches and words he's shared with the gun was more than he's said to anyone after you.

Darlin' let's go inside, it'll be alright
But last night you said you ended up in Palm Springs dancin' on tables

Clint remembered the time when you were drunk and you ended up dancing on tables on Palm Springs. He then remembers when he told you to go inside after you threw up on the floor. After that he told you it would be alright and you believed him.

Almost fought some bitch at the club
Got kicked out of your hotel and lost your shoes well

Got kicked out of the hotel after you fought someone at the club. They tried to steal Clint. This was one of the best moment for Clint and You because you ended up in jail, cuddling for warmth. You with bare feet and a short cocktail dress and Clint in a suit and tie.

Well, fuck, what am I supposed to be, impressed?
You're just another set of bones to lay to rest
I guess it's time to say goodnight.
Hope you had a really good time, good time

But then he got mad. Clint got mad at the past memories that you made and he lost it. He screamed into the empty air and broke things. He didn't know what to do, he didn't want to be impressed. You were yet another pile of bones to lay to rest. And it was time to say so long and goodnight  (MCR) but he couldn't. All he could do was hope you had a good time.

And I will soon forget the color of your eyes and you'll forget mine

Your eyes were e/c but he wouldn't remember that soon, just like you forgot what his brown eyes looked like, let alone how to live.

Last night, you said you ended up in Palm Springs dancing on tables