I got you All~Avengers

It has been two weeks since New York attack and two weeks since the day The Avengers had lost a precious friend and companion.
They were all reunited in the STARK tower were everything had started, any of them talked they were all quiet and looking to nowhere waiting for you return back to them with a smile on your face but that would never happen not anymore. Then out of nowhere Steve started smiling and chuckling, everyone looked at him with strange faces.

"Why are you laughing Cap?" Tony asked.

"I am remembering the time she first got inside of the tower and you started making your moves on her and she decided to play the same game on you and you ended up with a huge nosebleed." When Steve finished everyone started chuckling as well when they remembered your face when you caught Tony with his on game.

"Yeah that was a good day." Tony makes a pause and then continues. "Do you remember the time she was in the lab and Bruce was explaining an exercise of Physics and when he finished his lecture she said 'Why the world hates me so much?'."

"Oh and that time when she was in the kitchen eating Thor's cookies and when he found out that she was eating then she putted a few in her mouth and she started running saying that she didn't regret nothing."
Everyone was laughing at this moment.

"I remember when I was in the training room and I made a stupid move and end up hurting myself, and she had that white tape on her wrist and she took that out and putted in my hand. When she got out of the room I look to the tape and I saw that were typed the word 'HOPE' on it." Natasha stops talking with tears rolling down. "Somehow I think that it was the way that she found out to say that I should never lose mine."

"Oh and that time when (Y/N) started imitating Fury in the Hellicarrier and he appeared right behind her and cleans his throat and she gets pale and says 'He is right behind me isn't it?' we all nodded our heads and she looked behind and gave him a smile and she started running." Clint said.

"Yeah, she always did stuff like that."

Thor was the next one to speak. " I also remember in the last night we were all together and she started putting a funny movie for all of us to see to clean our minds because of the fight and because of the death of Coulson. She was so worried because of us..." everyone looked at him and bowed their heads.

The front doors open and Nick get inside with a CD on his hand.

"Team I want to show you something that we found out on (Y/N)'s computer. I think that you are going to like to hear this."

The screen of the TV lightens up and your image appears and you started talking.

"Is this on?... Okay let's start then..." you clear your throat and put a smile in your face. "Hi guys, how can I say this if you are seeing this it means that I didn't keep my promise that I would survive and that I would be always with you. It also means that I did my job and that I did everything in my power to keep everyone safe. So if you are asking why I am doing this it is just because I feel that the battle it is near and I am afraid that I might not have enough time to say goodbye to all of you and say how much I love you all. God I am horrible at this..." you bent down your head when you raise it again you have tears on your eyes. "I don't know what to say anymore, I just hope that all of my attitudes towards all of you were good and that you all remember me; you are my real family and I will give my life for all of you, I love you guys. Oh and Thor if I end up putting Loki in a bad state please don't hate me I am just doing my job. Okay then it is almost one in the morning I am getting tired see you tomorrow I love you all."

The tape finishes and the screen of the TV turns black all of the Avengers have tears in their eyes, but somehow they hear your voice that it is saying the exact same thing that you said in the battle.

"I got you all."