Random Rant

So yesterday some bitch was like oh breakup is so hard. I can't deal with it, I can't cope without Brandon (her boyfriend's name). Then the today she announced that she went on a date with some other guy and there official and shit like that.

I just want to say that heartbreak isn't beautiful. It's not poetic, it's not easy and it's not something to joke about.

Heartbreak is a really sad and hard thing to go through. It can leave someone damaged for a long time.

So when people say that heartbreak is staying awake and listening to sad songs until 4 in the morning or crying a little bit and then moving on because you can do better don't believe them.

Heartbreak is breaking down in the middle of the street.

Heartbreak is seeing them in everything you do or hear or see or smell or taste.

Heartbreak is forgetting for a few weeks but feeling the faint feeling of their lips on your neck or their hands in your hands and then choking on the memories.

Heartbreak is waking up from dreams about them and screaming because your heart aches like a rotten tooth.

So please people, stop romanticizing pain because it's nothing you say it is.

Stop using people as like they're objects. A heart isn't a cigarette - you can't just light it up and stomp it out when your done.

Stop saying stuff about how bad heartbreak is if you've never truly understand and felt it because nothing is fun about bleeding from the inside (o.k)