Rant Time

Hey Guys!

I may not be posting or anything in a while because I got in trouble.

Le Big Ass Rant

So there's this teacher who hates me. Her name is Ms.Holbrook. Now she hates me because she believes that I believe in slick and can get away with anything. And She also says I lie and people are scared of me.

So, just about the whole grade went on a trip to a PUBLIC park. I couldn't go along with my brother. So we went with my dad cause we live near the park and drive. So the kids had to wear uniform and couldn't bring toys and stuff but me and my brother did.

So we showed up and my teacher was mad. She told people not to talk to me but they didn't listen because just about everyone loves me. They played with me and all that shit. None of the other teachers or parents had problems with me on the trip that remind you I wasn't in school on. Then she went up to my dad and told him to leave because I couldn't be here in the 1000 ACRE PUBLIC PARK. We didn't leave. She was a lady who was my height and I'm like 4'10. She was in the school for a shorter period of time then me, I was in for about 5 years and she was in about 3.

There this kid who hates me because I violate him. I violate him because he said nasty shit about my mother and I don't take that. He got mad because I was there and started doing stuff to me. I went to someone and told them the name that everyone called him and she started laughing and saying it out loud.

Everything was going fine and smooth until my principal came to the park in a suit in the hot weather, sweating bullets. When people asked what's wrong he was like 'oh I have to make sure my kids are all right' (kids as in students)

About 29 minutes later he came to me and said 'go to your dad Farrah!'

So I went to him and saw the principal yelling at my dad and my dad was about to deck him. My friend's dads were there to asking him who he was and everything like that. My dad is like 5'10 and my principal was like 5'6 so it was funny. Then my dad starts yelling at everyone and I start crying for reasons I don't know. We leave the park and my dad come to me and starts yelling saying I shouldn't have said something to my people and played with my brother. Then he accused me of saying something to kid who hates me. I said I didn't but my brother told on me when in reality I said something to someone else.

In the end, I got in trouble and may not be able to update. I'm doing so right now because my parents aren't home.

I repeat MAY NOT UPDATE. Doesn't mean certainly, definitely. It means maybe.

I also need advice on what to do on Monday. Tell me, I need major help!

Buh-Bye