Alone•Bucky

This one is for ZoologyIsForMe. I chose sad for this one. Hope it's good!

"You can't get her" Steve said.

He was following Bucky as he ran through the rain. Bucky escaped HYDRA but left you there. Now he was trying to get you back.

"Im going to try" Bucky yelled over his shoulder

Steve sighed and called the other avengers. If Bucky was going he would go with him too, last thing he needed was for Bucky to be taken back into Hydra.

Bucky was already in the Quinjet when the rest of the team arrived. They all piled in and started flying. The ride was quiet except from the tiny whispers from Steve and Bucky as they argued about the plan.

"We can't just run, in there guns blazing"

"Why not. It's quick and kinda easy"

"Kinda easy! It's too many people and there's no proof that she's actually there"

"Well we're going to have to deal with it. Now shut up"

Bucky then turned his back to Steve and stopped listening to him. He just stared out the glass and into the dark sky and the harsh drops of water. He loved you, you were his only memories. He wasn't going to lose them. The pain would be to hard to go through if he lost you.

La Time Skip

It turns out there were a lot of people at the base. They were protecting you, their new best member.

You remembered Bucky too. When you heard he was here you ran out into the forest. You ducked behind trees as shots fired. Your dirty blonde hair swished in the wind as you ran. Your piercing green eyes darted around, looking for a metal arm with a red star.

Suddenly a cold, metal object brushed past you. You cringed and fell, hitting your head and scars. Hydra abused you into perfection. If you did something wrong or didn't satisfy their needs (not in the dirty way) they would abuse you. They were the same as your "dad". He whipped you and raped you. He didn't care about you and you ran away. Hydra took you and did the same to you.

Bucky heard leaves rustle and twigs break and looked behind him to see you. He looked in your eyes and your heart started beating rapidly.

"Serena" he gasped. His face turned red and he ran to grab you. When he picked you up, you saw a gunman behind him and you wiggled out his grasp and jumped in front of him.

BANG

The gun shot pierced the air and birds flew out their trees. Bucky held you as blood poured out your stomach. He lowered you to the ground behind a thick tree as the battle continued. Bullets pelted the ground and trees as he looked into your eyes and you looked into his.

"Don't go. Don't you dare go. I'm not living without you, I'm not going to do it" Bucky pleaded.

You just sat and stared. A small smile creeped it's way onto your face and your eyes watered. Bucky cried and held you close.

"Buck, Bucky don't cry. It's okay." You chocked out as blood started pouring out your mouth.

Everything was happening so fast but time was moving so slow with you. To Bucky it was just you dying and him crying over your body. All he heard was your shallow breathing and the light, slow thump of your heart. Blood was spilling over his and your body, the dark red making your dark colored clothes darker. He continued to look in your eyes and you into his. Your now dull green orbs gazing into his sharp blue ones. Your pale lips tried to form words but all that came out was small gasps. Everything hurt, especially your heart. You were leaving Bucky, something you never dreamed of doing but it was happening.

"I love y-you and I-I'm sorry"you said as you took your last breath of air. Bucky's scream shattered the air, it was louder than all the gunshots. He sobbed over you cold, pale body and tried to pump your heart back to working. He pumped with weak attempts, his body trembling from what happened moments ago.

"Bucky come on, we have to go"Clint yelled

Bucky didn't get up. He sat in the mud with your body layer over his lap. He cried your name over and over again.

Serena
Serena
Serena

They all came out as gasps of air. His chest heart and his throat was raw from the scream. The team came to pull him off the ground away from your body. They were successful and your body hit the ground with a thud. It bounced and your eyes bore into his as he cried.

"Let me go, I need to be with her" Bucky struggled against the arms of the team as they pulled him away.

He left you alone, something he never wanted to do. Now you lay on the wet floor with rain washing away your blood and eyes wide open with dull, lifeless pupils. All because he left you alone.