Not a Morning Person•Pietro

Your bare feet tapped on the floor as you made your way towards the elevator, still in pajamas and wrapped in your blanket.

"Main floor." You told JARVIS with half lidden eyes, stiffeling a yawn. While the AI took you there you leaned against the wall of the elevator, nearly dozing off again.
Startled by a 'ding', your eyes snapped open and the doors of the elevator presented your bed head to the other avengers.

Paddling over to the dining area you sat down and dropped your head on the table hiding under your blanket. You couldn't stand mornings, to leave the bed, sunlight... So early you couldn't really stand anything.

You pealed your eyes open as something was placed in front of you and reached for the coffee mug Tony would bless you with every morning. The hot liqud was the only thing that kept you from slaugthering people until 10 AM. After that you were perfectly fine but every agent and avenger knew better that to disturb you earlier and/or without coffe.
Well, everyone except the two newly recruted Avengers. Wanda was smart enough to figure out your issues with the morning but Pietro still didn't had a clue about the monster you where after getting out of your bed.

So, as you where about to take a sip from your cheerished drink he zipped next to you, causing you to spill the hot liquid all over the speedster.

"Hot, hot, hot!"

With a gush of wind he vanished only to come back in the next second, ardorned with a new shirt. You didn't even glanced at him as you slowly examined your, now empty, mug and letting out a little disappointed huff.

Tony gently took it from you, only to rush over to the kitchen counter and fill it up once again. Bruce, cautios as always, slowly sneaked out of the room, while Clint and Thor looked at Pietro with shooked expressions. Steve somehow hid behind the newspaper and Natasha smirked at the twin while whispering something to his sister.

Tony came back and with him your coffee he once again placed in front of you. Taking a deep breath you gripped the mug tightly while glaring at Pietro. The speedster himself was to busy with his toast as to notice what was going on.

Much to the suprise of the other avengers you didn't do anything. The last time someone disturbed you the lowleveled agent ended up strapped at the ceiling while you threw knifes at him from time to time. Being gifted with telecinetic powers made you dangerous. But now you just sat there, occasionaly taking a sip from your coffe while Pietro zipped forth and back behind you, messing with your hair even further.

Carefully you stood up, leaving your blanket on your chair and trotted over to the kitchen. You grapped a frying pan and got back to your seat, taking another sip of your coffe. After that you turned aroud, looking at the pan and forced it upwards with your telekinesis.

Only a second later Pietro zipped through once again - smashing into the pan, face first and with full speed. While the others watched in horror (and Natsaha still smirked) he sank down to the ground, knocked out cold.

"Didn't see that coming, huh?" You asked nobody in particular and turned back to your coffee, taking yet another sip.

Extended Ending
Groaning echoed through the avengers tower.

"I've ruined everything." Pietro whined, laying on a couch at the main floor, while Wanda held an icepack to his face.

"Stop being pathetic, Pietro." The Scarlet Witch scolded him. "Instead, you should be glad she didn't break your nose." She decided, looking at his bruisend face.

The speedster let out a sigh. "Now she will never go out with me!" He complained, wincing as Wanda shoved the icepack into his face.

"I can't stand your whining anymore. This has already been going on for half a hour!" She hissed and left the room, only to notice you on the doorstep, smiling at her. Carefully, you entered the room while Wanda's eyes followed you with a amused look.

"I guess we can go to lunch together, as an apology." You told the speedster, who looked at you in surprise.

"Really? Sounds good to me." He winced a little, as his wide smile caused his face to ache. You took a few steps toward him, bowed down and gently placed your lips on a bruise on his cheek.

"Just don't disturb me in the morning ever again." You whispered and Pietro nodded before he pressed his lips against yours in a sweet, tender kiss.

"Looks like someone will have great mornings from now on." Someone chimed in and you glared at Tony as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Be careful, or giving coffee to me won't keep you safe in the morning any longer." You threatened and Tony lifted his arms in defeat.

"I'll just go back into the lab, none of this ever happened." He muttered wide eyed and left as fast as he entered.

But not as fast as your new boyfriend.