Friend Please•Wanda

I feel for you but when did you believe you were alone
You say that spiders have crawled in and made themselves a home
Where light once was
Petrified of who you are and who you have become
You will hide from everyone, denying that you need someone

You felt like you could understand Wanda, being through the just about the same thing as her put a connection with you two. You never understood how she said she was alone after Pietro died. You were with her all the but she denied that she needed someone. Wanda always said "that it was to late, the spiders have already taken over the thing she calls a body and made a home". You knew why she was alone. She was afraid of who she was and her powers ever since she wrecked the building. Without Pietro she was nothing.

To Exterminate your bones
Friend, please remove your hands from
Over your eyes for me
I know you want to leave but
Friend, please don't take your life away from me

You knew Wanda wanted to die, leave the world. You often found her crying on the floor next to a pill bottle. She would always hide her face because she was ashamed of her weakness but you always told her to remove her hands from her face and don't take her life away because she is strong and without her you wouldn't have a friend.

Living like a ghost you walk by everyone you know
You say that you're fine but you lost your sway and glow
So I stopped by to let you know
Friend, please remove your hands from
Over your eyes for me
I know you want to leave but
Friend, please don't take your life away from me

Wanda drifted by everyone. When people asked if she was ok she would she fine but she would never mean it. You saw the fact that she didn't have the glow she always had or the slight skip in her walk. So you went to talk to her and you found her crying again. You tried to help but she shooed you away.

Would you let me know your plans
Cause I won't let go until we both see the light
And I have nothing else to say
But I will listen to you everyday, yes I will
Friend, please remove your hands from
Over you eyes for me
I know you want to leave but
Friend, please don't take your life away from me.

It was too late the last time you saw Wanda. You had nothing to say when you saw her pale body sprawled on the white tile of the bathroom, being stained with red. You never let her go. Even when the doctors came to take her away. You wouldn't let go because you had to see the light together. Now nothing was okay because Wanda took her life away.