HeartBeat•Pietro

Thanks for commenting on my prompts. It helps a lot with writers block.

Love ends to quickly but heartbeats last to long

He left you. Tears filled your e/c eyes and sadness graced your face. He left a note saying that the love was faded. It was gone as soon as it came.

You were always the couple that did the cute things. Matching Outfits, Stolen Kisses and Cute Nicknames. Everyone loved your relationship and envied the fact you had an amazing, hot boyfriend.

Sadly the love left as quick as it came.

It was two months into the relationship when he left a note saying that he didn't feel anything anymore. It was over. The love ended quickly.

Your heart still raced with the thought of him. His beautiful white hair and blue eyes that you fell in love with. His accent that he had that was so hot when he called you cute names or whispered things in Slovak.

It hurt every time you thought of him. Your heart would ache and your throat would close up with held in sobs. Even though your body hated him your heart betrayed you and loved him. You wanted to die because even though you knew him for not a long time it still hurt. It hurt for your heart to be broken and your body to be numb and empty.

Sadly love ends to quickly but heartbeats last too long.