•SleepOver~Avengers Pt. 1•

You sat in your bedroom with your friend Natasha, bored out of your heads. It was a rainy day so there wasn't much to do and it was unusually quiet in the city. no villains around, no threats, no nothing! It was getting annoying being stuck in the tower with nothing to do.
"Tasha, are you as bored as I am?" You asked, slouching further into your couch. Natasha was sitting on your bed texting someone by the looks of it. She looked up from her phone and nodded.
"Yes, I am, if not more bored!" You sighed and lay down on the couch, flicking through the channels on your tv, nothing was on. Of course.
"What are the guys doing?" You asked desperately trying to brighten up the mood.
"Well, Clint, Tony and Bruce are watching a movie, Caps in his room reading and Thor's in the kitchen with Loki, eating pop tarts I'm guessing." You chuckled. "Thor sure loves his pop tarts."
"Ugh, don't even get me started." Natasha sighed. The room went silent once again. You returned to flicking through the channels, until somebody knocked on the door.
"Girls? Can I come in?" Steve's voice asked from the other side of the door.
"Sure!"
"Whatever."
Steve opened the door and peered his head in, before coming in and closing the door behind him. Neither of you payed any attention to him. Natasha continued messing with her phone and you continued flicking through the telly channels.
"Why the long faces?" He asked. You and Natasha glared at him then at each other.
"We're bored out of our heads!" You informed him.
"Well, there must be something we can do, let's go see what the others are doing."
"No point. They're just sitting around doing nothing as well." Natasha added. Too bad for you two, Steve wouldn't accept defeat. He walked over to you and pulled you up into a sitting position. "C'mon girls, we're gonna go find something fun to do." You and Natasha both groaned in dis agreement, you were both too depressed to get up and go anywhere. Steve scratched his chin trying to think of a way to persuade the two of you to get out of the room.
"C'mon, don't you wanna see what the other guys are doing?"
"Nope!"
"We're good!"
Steve sighed. "That's it!" Steve walked over to Natasha and picked her up off the bed, placing her over his shoulder, he then walked over to you and placed you over his other shoulder. You and Natasha shared a confused glance with each other before you started struggling in Steve's grip.
"Put us down!" You demanded, the both of you started squirming and punching his back trying to get him to put you down.
"Sorry, no can do. You two are gonna come socialise with me and the others." You both sighed in defeat. He was never gonna let the two of you go. He was too strong. Stupid super soldier serum.

Steve walked into the sitting room where Tony, Clint and Bruce were watching a movie. The three of them were all spread out on the couch in awkward looking positions. They were clearly depressed too. Steve walked over to the couch and placed you and Natasha on top of Tony, Clint and Bruce. The five of you groaned. Steve placed his hands on his hips and shook his head. "This is just sad." He commented. "THOR! LOKI! CAN YOU GUYS COME IN HERE!" He yelled. Thor peered his head around the door frame. When he caught sight of the five of you laying on the couch he rushed over to Steve thinking something was wrong.
"What is the matter? What has happened to them?" He questioned while wiping a few crumbs off his face. Yep, he was definitely eating pop tarts.
"Nothing's happened to them they're just all bored!"
"Ah, I see, how can we fix it?"
"I don't know yet maybe we can all think of something to do. So where'd Loki go?"
"I'm not sure."
"WHAT?!?! YOU LET HIM OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!" Tony shot up off the couch and raced over to Thor. "HE COULD BE OFF PLOTTING SOME EVIL SCAM BY NOW! O-O-OR HE COULD BE SHUTTING DOWN THE TOWER! O-OR....."
"OR he could of been using the bathroom." Loki interrupted. Tony turned round to see Loki standing in the doorway with his arms crossed and a smirk spreading from ear to ear. "You still don't trust me stark?"
"Do you blame me?" Tony retaliated.
"Now, now let's not start world war 3!" Steve joked.
"Why not? It would be more fun than sitting around doing nothing." Clint commented. You and the others pulled yourselves off the couch and stood around Tony, Steve and Thor. Loki came over and joined the circle as well.
"Steve's right there must be something we can all do." You said.
"Well we could work on experiments." Tony suggested.
"No, I don't like working on stuff like that." Steve said.
"How about a training session?" Natasha asked.
"No, I can't participate in that." Bruce replied.
"Well your friend can." Tony smirked, Natasha and Steve gave him an angry glare.
"There must be something!!" Clint yelled. Then it hit you.
"Ohmagoshohmagosh!!" You squealed punching Clint's arm various times.
"OW!! WHAT?!?!?"
"HOW ABOUT WE ALL HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY?!?!?!!"
"Good idea!" Steve complemented.
"Yeah, no violence, no mechanics and we can all take part!" You added.
"I am not familiar with this 'slumber party' you speak of." Loki said
"Nor am I." Added thor.
"It's basically when a bunch of friends stay in a house overnight and do stuff like watching movies and playing games." Bruce informed them. "I think it's a good idea."
"Me too."
"Guess it's better than doing nothing."
"I'm in."
"Alright then! Everyone go get ready and come back with sleeping bags,pillows and blankets in half an hour. We'll do the sleepover here in the sitting room." You announced. Everyone immediately ran off to their rooms to get what they needed. This was going to be a great night!